Just got my 20-25 day notification for 1/4 Kenobie exclusive edition! WOOHOO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iansilv

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I thought I would share this- I jsut got the notification that the 1/4 scale Obi-one premium format exclusive edition will be shipping within the next 20-25 days- I guess it will arrive before Grievous!

just so I am clear- no one has yet recieved their 20-25 day notice for Grievous, right?

Got mine too!!! Hooray! I have been waiting for this email since Toy Fair. Bring him on--Vader is lonely!!

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Looking at the calendar, here is my guess/hope: He will be processed the week of the 28th, and will begin to ship on Friday the 31st. I will get mine on April Fool's Day.

Last edited:
Got mine as well....
No one received their Greivous e-mail, because SS told us that they were aware of the Credi Card Crunch many were feeling and decided to hold greivous back a month....Obi, then said, then GG!

nice- I hope they also understand the lack of boba fett, yoda, c3po, r2d2, emperor, darth maul, storm trooper, snow trooper, red guard, scout trooper, etc. etc. etc. crunch we are feeling in the premium 1/4 line as well! :)

iansilv said:
nice- I hope they also understand the lack of boba fett, yoda, c3po, r2d2, emperor, darth maul, storm trooper, snow trooper, red guard, scout trooper, etc. etc. etc. crunch we are feeling in the premium 1/4 line as well! :)

,...bring boba first,...then yoda,... :cool:

I want the emperor next.

I think I'll pose my OBi Wan with just the Cape lying on the Ground, like when he dies in the movie. I'm going to sell the figure on ebay and just keep the cape. It might look better displayed like that.

And I'm going to buy that Attakus nuclear powered millenium falcon diorama and put the training remote in there like in the movie! (and sell the figure to display the cape, of course!

BTW- are you going to cut off the blade of the saber and put he hilt on top of the cape as well?

NASEDO said:
I want the emperor next.

I think I'll pose my OBi Wan with just the Cape lying on the Ground, like when he dies in the movie. I'm going to sell the figure on ebay and just keep the cape. It might look better displayed like that.

ok, if this is sarcasm then : HAHA! Good stuff.

if this is serious: WTF dude.

Darth Loki said:
I wonder if this means GG will slip into early May?:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Leia is supposed to be late May/early June, so they might not let Grievous slip back too far. Obi-Wan will be very late March, early April. Grievous can be very late April/early May. Leia can be very late May/early June. I think they want a good month between our last major charge and all of the SDCC expenses. At least, that's what I would appreciate! I don't want Leia being pushed into the same billing statement as all of the SDCC exclusives. A new Star Wars PF every month for the next three months!! (Possibly four if we get an SDCC surprise that they have been working on behind the scenes...)

Back