PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

Unknown Hero
06-13-2010, 09:11 PM
The area of the room that I want to use is to display my pieces is approximately 58 inches wide. I have more room, but this particularly section is out of the way of direct sun light (in case you were wondering). My goal is to have a book case with glass doors to display PFs and comiquettes within this area with two detolfs on each side. Unfortunately the length of a detolf is approximately 16 3/4 inches so that leaves about 24 inches for the book case, give or take. Any suggestions for book cases? I know the Billy from Ikea would fit, but i was looking for something a little bigger.

316what
06-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Maybe skip the Detolf and instead use a regular Billy (31" wide) and a slim Billy (16" wide) and attach glass doors. It will cost more but look nicer IMO.

Trustey
06-26-2010, 10:36 PM
I don't think Billys are deep enough for PF's, and forget glass doors because something will be left hanging out of them like an Uruk Hai sword or something.

Besta has a 48 inch wide, or 24 inch wide ones, and they are deep enough for any PF I own. You can get them chest high or tall book-case high as well.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2ldkkk3.jpg