Obi-Wan PF and Darth Vader PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC EX Hunter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, now that my Obi-Wan PFs saber is working again, I'm thinking of buying a Vader PF but I want to know how it looks when the two are connected together via the bases. Do the lightsabers reach one another and do the blades make contact with one another? Has anyone here had a situation where they didn't. If anyone could post some pics it is very much appreciated.

I want to see pics of their sabers clashing. That's how I would want to set it up, and that is why my purchase of a Vader depends on that lol.

The bases don't connect or join with each other. You can put them as close or as far away from each other as you like and have the sabres touching or not. They are just 2 free standing statues so you should have no dramas posing them together. Personally I don't think they are ideally displayed as a duel scene, I just have my whole Star Wars PF collection pretty much facing front. But if you only want these 2 PF's the duel scene is pretty cool.
google "sideshow vader vs obi wan" there is a pic on the first image results page.

Last edited:
Obi-Wan and Darth Vader PF pics? I'm sure there's probably a thousand on this board alone.

These two PFs have been around for awhile - please just do a quick search next time.

You can put them close enough to where their bases make an S shape, but I personally think it looks better if they are a little further apart. I think they look awesome together and I don't think you'll regret getting Vader. After you get them both you can decide how they best look displayed.

Hey guys, now that my Obi-Wan PFs saber is working again, I'm thinking of buying a Vader PF but I want to know how it looks when the two are connected together via the bases. Do the lightsabers reach one another and do the blades make contact with one another? Has anyone here had a situation where they didn't. If anyone could post some pics it is very much appreciated.

These have been out for quite some time.

Obi-Wan and Darth Vader PF pics? I'm sure there's probably a thousand on this board alone.

These two PFs have been around for awhile - please just do a quick search next time.

:goodpost:

I have to agree. Go through "Show Your Shelves" or use the search function (I found over twelve threads alone on the Vader pf)... The threads and pictures are here to help collectors-- but sometimes you actually have to do some of the work yourself. This isn't a drive thru.

Thanks.

So...I can't get a cheeseburger, large fries, and a chocolate shake? Damn.

Okay so I will have..... a whopper, 9pc nuggets, large fries and a chocolate shake. haha. Sorry DarthNeil if I've been getting on your nerves a bit lately. I will do things on my own a bit more in the future.

Okay so I will have..... a whopper, 9pc nuggets, large fries and a chocolate shake. haha. Sorry DarthNeil if I've been getting on your nerves a bit lately. I will do things on my own a bit more in the future.

It's no problem-- and you're not getting on my nerves, I just believe strongly that give a collector a picture and he thanks you, show a collector how to scour the entire site for answers to questions and he collects FOR LIFE (or something to that affect).

If it's an item that's been out for awhile, heck even if it's an item that's only been rumoured to eventually come out-- there's probably more than one thread (with plenty of expert analysis) here where you can get your questions answered. Explore. Have fun. Collect. Be a freak.

:duff

Haha "Be a Freak." I will. Now that we are on the subject of tehse two gems of PFs. I had a question about the Obi-Wan PF and that is, how bad can the fraying get on the hood? Are there ways to counteract it? If you don't have it in a display case is it just a matter of time before it's just a couple of threads attached to a cloak?

No problems with fraying here. I keep mine off his head, but I can't imagine that makes a difference unless you keep switching back or forth.

I often change the pose of the hood, maybe I should just leave it alone now....haha. It's not a problem for me now at the moment, but there were one or two longer threads I decided to cut off. Nothing serious, but I'm just concerned for the future. Speaking of which, anyone know where I can buy a good case for an obi-wan PF?

I often change the pose of the hood, maybe I should just leave it alone now....haha. It's not a problem for me now at the moment, but there were one or two longer threads I decided to cut off. Nothing serious, but I'm just concerned for the future. Speaking of which, anyone know where I can buy a good case for an obi-wan PF?

"show a collector how to scour the entire site for answers to questions and he collects FOR LIFE"

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Hahaha yeah sorry about that, but I highly doubt that regardless of me finding this myself or not, has any affect on my yearning to collect star wars stuff haha. Sorry again but do you think that my PFs will survive in better shape inside of a display case as to not being in one but on top of my shelf?

Back