Clone Trooper Premium Format News In Sideshow Q&A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COMPACT

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Yesterday in Sideshow Site:

Thursday, June 10th, 2010
Any news on the Clone Trooper Premium Format? Which Clone will it be? Attack of the Clones version, I hope! And will we see any work-in-progress pics?
We’re very close to finishing our prototype of the Clone PF, and we’re likely to debut it at SDCC or very shortly thereafter. It’s looking GREAT and is step one into a killer clone PF program, including some of the clone commanders.

Great News!!!!!

Clone trooper Ep 2 or Ep 3??????

Re: Clone trooper premiium revealed in format sideshow q & a

Where's the Stormtrooper!!!

Clone Commanders :yess:, damn I gotta get another source of income :slap .

Clone Commanders!!! Great Choice Sideshow!!!!

The thread title is a tad misleading.

That said, I'll be keen to see what they come up with. My preference would actually be a Commander Gree PF, but I don't have my hopes up for that one.

This is awesome news!

Bring 'em all on! :rock

Stormtrooper or Sandtrooper NEXT Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This will be very interesting and i hope awesome, but geesh its time for a stormtrooper already ;)

The 5 commanders would be cool to have. I guess Cody will be the first and then Gree?

I'd love to see all of the Commanders make it into this line, but I doubt it will happen.

I can't wait to get a Cody to display with the lsb, and I really hope Captain Rex is made soon.

Well, with the 1/6 line SSC made the Stormtrooper first, which had it's problems. Then later they made Clones which all turned out relatively fine. So, maybe it's good that they go with Clones for the PF line first, that way they can work out all the problems before trying the Stormtroopers.

I want to know when we have announcement about the next Star Wars Premium Format, In the Sideshow Q&A is confirmed in development : C3PO - R2D2 - STORMTROOPER - CLONETROOPER - JANGO FETT ,but who is the first????

I want to know when we have announcement about the next Star Wars Premium Format, In the Sideshow Q&A is confirmed in development : C3PO - R2D2 - STORMTROOPER - CLONETROOPER - JANGO FETT ,but who is the first????

Yikes. Calm down. The next big reveal will be at SDCC. I can't see any new info coming out before then.

Back