Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: 1/6th scale Abigail Whistler Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Abigail Whistler Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Blade: Trinity movie. The movie-accurate Abigail Whistler collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Jessica Biel in the movie, highlighting the newly sculpted head, multi-layered stereoscopic hair sculpture, highly-detailed costume and weapons.

The 1/6th scale Abigail Whistler Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Jessica Biel as Abigail Whistler in the Blade: Trinity movie
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate make-up
- Dark brown long and curly multi-layered stereoscopic hair sculpture
- TrueType body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including
n One (1) left fist
n One (1) left palm for taking bow
n One (1) gloved right palm for taking arrow
n One (1) gloved right palm for shooting with arrow
n One (1) pair of palms for holding magnum gun (right palm with glove)
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :

- One (1) red and brown colored leather-like jacket
- One (1) patterned vest with one (1) red colored top inside
- One (1) pair of brown-color leather-like pants with belts, bow stand and magnum gun pouch
- One (1) black-color left forearm gauntlet
- One (1) pair of black-color shoes with removable knife embedded in head of right shoe

Weapons:

- Three (3) bows (one (1) UV bow, one (1) regular folded bow and one (1) regular bow)
- A total of nine (9) arrows (including six (6) arrows in arrow pouch, and additional three (3) arrows with arrow heads)
- One (1) magnum gun
- One (1) ejected knife with gauntlet on right forearm

Accessories:

- Figure base with Abigail Whistler nameplate and the movie logo
Release date: Q3 2010

Artists:

- Head Sculpted by So Young Lee
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Yulli

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

TM & © 2010 Marvel © 2004 New Line
Credit to Toy World HK ~ 毛西大師

20100611_613d3077d8dd0616a2d6rceRKa0wK9v6.jpg

20100611_4a522e58181013a2b214wAgLPH0Nh0vr.jpg

20100611_49b381f6af46d7f9d29cZf8FOiZpDPFO.jpg

20100611_cde5f45c3ca94d3d9558JdEpXAtSGWYg.jpg

20100611_c778ca359c3240929a80591zwSssDrsZ.jpg

20100611_21b1b929df76a8d19f9ce3cgYfSYrmBu.jpg

20100611_23edf33860c79b247b3enXHja5vuhF7W.jpg

20100611_a139de7ce1c7dbdfea40pJ983AFr4D9h.jpg

20100611_275ad461ded9ab17f91eQS9FCUoTybvd.jpg

20100611_52ce015671da4bc74beeWwrNraNXjViy.jpg

Last edited:
Another thread? Oh well, it's worth posting again that this figure looks great. Get Blade now before he goe$ up in price.

Our mod extraordinaire. :duff

I think this is a very good looking figure even if the character doesn't interest me much. The head sculpt is very accurate in my eyes. Looks just like Ms. Biel to me. As good if not better than the ScarJo likeness on Black Widow.

THAT IS THE BEST HOT TOYS RELEASE YET and I love Jessica Biel and Blade. I will get this!!! Look at the details on her belt! WOW!

Most impressive female HT figure to date. Clothes, sculpt & expression, accessories, they all look technically proficient compared to previous HT female figures.

Oh man.... finally Biel can't say no to me. Who cares if she's 1/6 scale in size and made of plastic. It's still close enough, right? RIGHT?! :gah:

Shame Yulli's Sarah Connor didn't turn out this good, which is a more desirable character in my opinion then this release.

I haven't even watched Blade Trinity yet, i am sure its not going to convince me to want to buy this, great sculpting though.

Color me impressed. Wow amazing looking figure. I will po. The true test will be if the product piece holds up to the proto. If so, I would keep the po.

The headsculp looks UNREAL!!:panic:,not "the resemblance" with Jessica Biel (is really good ), I mean the skin appearance, texture and realistic eyes...I wonder how Hottoys get this incredible result.

The fabrics are the best for a female HT figure to date, and love the accesories too.. but, where the hell is her MP3 ?? :rotfl

My only concern is the Female TT body joints; We need stiff joints and double jointed knees this time :impatient:

Wow. Just wow. Too bad they didn't use this type of hair on Black Widow.....
Didn't care cfor blade trinity, but this looks great.

Wow!!! I'm really impressed with her!! This is a definite buy!!! :thud:

Definitely the best female Hot Toy so far!

I dare say that Beil is easier to sculpt than most!

Back