Would you buy a Disney Princess Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Disney Princess (Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, etc) Premium Format?

• Yes!

Votes: 120 61.9%
  • Nope

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 25 12.9%

• Total voters
I wouldn't... just no real interest in princess type items.

But, I do think they should be made as a lot of collectors would appreciate them.

I wouldn't... just no real interest in princess type items.

But, I do think they should be made as a lot of collectors would appreciate them.

:lecture No room for me either, and my daughter is getting too old for them. :(

I wouldn't...

:lecture No room for me either

"Off with their heads!" :panic: :nana:

First choice for us would be Briar Rose (Aurora from Sleeping Beauty) dressed during her first meeting with Prince Philip.

sleep1.jpg

Though I could see SSC producing a really cool PF of her entranced and reaching for the spinning wheel (exclusive standalone accessory of course!):

aurora-sleeping-beauty-5589369-886-624.jpg

Hell yes I would!!

I'd love to buy a Belle in yellow ball gown, Snow White, Cinderella and Tiana (Princess and the Frog!) :rock

Actually my family is quite fond of Tiana, she'd be hard to pass up. If they did the blue dress then they could also include Prince Navine in frog form. :rock

the_princess_and_the_frog_09.jpg

Last edited:
"Off with their heads!" :panic: :nana:

Honestly I wish I could: a) running low on room, b) my daughter seems to think she is too old for princesses now - so I can't fill her room with them.

Sad day for me.

b) my daughter seems to think she is too old for princesses now

I remember the summer before I started junior high I decided I was too old for action figures and got rid of all my SW and GI Joe figures in one fell swoop in a garage sale. :monkey2

I'm going to secretly store away a couple of my kids' favorite toys that they'll get over one day for the inevitable time they get nostalgic and would like them back.

Personally I probably wouldn't. My collections tend to lean toward the villain side. I've thought about this line for my daughter, so maybe for her. She's not into Disney movies yet, so it's a maybe for her.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WDgq-K2oYLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WDgq-K2oYLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I remember the summer before I started junior high I decided I was too old for action figures and got rid of all my SW and GI Joe figures in one fell swoop in a garage sale. :monkey2

I'm going to secretly store away a couple of my kids' favorite toys that they'll get over one day for the inevitable time they get nostalgic and would like them back.

When that day happens...show them how much you sold them on eBay for! :lol

J/K You're a good dad for doing that, IMO! :rock :rock :rock

A Peter Pan PF would be awesome too, as a companion piece to the Cap Hook

I think I read your post the wrong way...I was looking at the title with princess in it and saw Peter Pan and well...you get the picture! :lol :eek:

Back