• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS in the UK - Hot Toys Resi Evil 4 Leon 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrisSolo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys :)

Anyone here interested in buying a Hot Toys Leon S Kennedy 1/6 figure? This is the Leon from Resi 4, not the RPD one. It has been displayed in a non-smoking, non-pet, child-free home. Posed once and displayed - joints still tight as they should be. Comes in original packaging with all accessories as new, minty fresh :)

Got no pics till the weekend - just decided to sell - and no shipping box as yet, but thought I'd offer it here first before getting it ready for the Bay.

Need the cash to snag an Indy PF :)

Asking £200 shipped in the UK, though offers are welcome. International buyers also welcome, but shipping will be extra depending on where you are.

PM if interested, thanks.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling this was one of my biggest collecting failures...especially considering what I sold it to buy.

Your's is tempting, but I am in the states and SDCC is right around the corner. :slap

Back