Schwarzenegger VS Stallone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schwarzenegger or Stallone

• The Austrian Oak- Schwarzenegger

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • The Italion Stallion- Stallone

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters

dragontron

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Terminator VS Rocky Balboa
John Matrix/ Major Allen Dutch Schaffer VS John Rambo
John Kruger VS John Spartan
Mr. Freeze VS Judge Joseph Dredd
and on, and on, and on! Whos your Man?

NOT the charachters, but the men them selves on any aspect.

Last edited:
John Matrix VS John Rambo

John Matrix VS John Rambo

I was just listing charachters of similar traits they both played. Matrix and Rambo both miltary bad asses. Kruger and Spartan, both cops. Freeze and Dredd, both comic book charachters. Not intending for those charachters to square off, but the men them selves.

Both awesome and I find it hard to pick one but it's gonna have to be Arnold.
Terminator , T2 , Conan , Commando , Predator , The Running Man , Red Heat , True Lies , Total Recall , Kindergarten Cop , Last Ation Hero. I can watch any of those cheezy movies whenever but for Stallone only first blood and the first 2 Rocky movies stood out for me.

Both awesome and I find it hard to pick one but it's gonna have to be Arnold.
Terminator , T2 , Conan , Commando , Predator , The Running Man , Red Heat , True Lies , Total Recall , Kindergarten Cop , Last Ation Hero. I can watch any of those cheezy movies whenever but for Stallone only first blood and the first 2 Rocky movies stood out for me.

Yeah, I agree. Arnold was in a lot of fun action flicks that I can watch over and over again. Stallone had Rocky and Rambo, but the rest of his movies I don't really care about. And they both sucked in their roles as Freeze and Dredd.

Sly and he still looks bad ass :clap.

- Rambo
- Rocky
- Nighthawks
- Cobra
- Tango & Cash
- Cliffhanger
- Demolition Man
- Judge Dredd

The list goes on and on.....IMO Rambo is the coolest action star of all them listed. BTW Sly and Arnie have the most one word movie titles ever made :thud:

Of course it's Arnold :borg
Even this useless poll is so awesome because of him! :rock

Yeah, I agree. Arnold was in a lot of fun action flicks that I can watch over and over again. Stallone had Rocky and Rambo, but the rest of his movies I don't really care about. And they both sucked in their roles as Freeze and Dredd.

Same for me... Conan alone puts him above Stallone. Although I would say Stallone is the better actor of the two.

In my humblest of opinions, people should be ashamed to be a fan of either of these two. I mean no offense to fans as I completely understand the condition in the human mind that causes masses of people to gravitate toward things that are in no way beneficial to mankind. I am just saying that It disappoints me that it happens.

But "neither - they both suck" wasn't an option on the poll, so I couldn't vote.

I will save everybody the trouble...

:exactly::goodpost:

:D

Back