MECH TECH TONY STARK! Out of nowhere!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CornerStoreComics

Freaked Out
Reaction score
BOOM! Out of nowhere, all of a sudden... with no warning at all.
Tony Stark is on its way to us now. Could be here TOMORROW! :yess:
We've only got a VERY small quantity remaining, so if you haven't ordered one yet...
It's a drag to have to respond to IM's two to three weeks down the road that they're long gone, so I'd order him up now if I were you...

Thanks!
t-

I'm going to have to do some juggling I think. Getting this right now would be better timing then when Sideshow will get theirs in. How does that work actually? I mean there isn't an exclusive version and I'm assuming you get your stock from Sideshow, so why is Sideshow still 2 weeks out?

I'm going to have to do some juggling I think. Getting this right now would be better timing then when Sideshow will get theirs in. How does that work actually? I mean there isn't an exclusive version and I'm assuming you get your stock from Sideshow, so why is Sideshow still 2 weeks out?
Yes, we get them from Sideshow. And I really don't think it'll take Sideshow 2 more weeks to get theirs out. These things sort of showed up somewhat unannounced, so they probably just didn't have the prep time they're accustomed to on this one. And the only thing that would typically hold up Sideshow from processing orders (as far as I know, anyway) would be other items that are already queued up for processing ahead of the item in question. I'm sure they've got lots of orders to process on pretty much everything they receive.

Hope that helps!
t-

Well, I cancled my Sideshow order and ordered through you guys. So I'll have the Exclusive BD Iron Man shipping from Sideshow and then Tony from you guys! All in one week! :google

Talk about strange timing though. You guys got the BD what seems like months ago and Sideshow is just getting the exclusive version now. HT really seems to be messing with Sideshow lately :lol

So if they get there tomorrow, try your best to get them out tomorrow as well. As long as it ships tomorrow, I should get it on Friday. Otherwise I'd have to wait until next week. :(

Last edited:
Well, I cancled my Sideshow order and ordered through you guys. So I'll have the Exclusive BD Iron Man shipping from Sideshow and then Tony from you guys! All in one week! :google

Same here! :rock This will be my first CSC order. Technically I've bought from AmazingToys before, but this will be my first purchase since they merged.

Talk about strange timing though. You guys got the BD what seems like months ago and Sideshow is just getting the exclusive version now. HT really seems to be messing with Sideshow lately :lol

So if they get there tomorrow, try your best to get them out tomorrow as well. As long as it ships tomorrow, I should get it on Friday. Otherwise I'd have to wait until next week. :(
The shipping notice suggests that they'll most likely be here tomorrow (Thursday) rather than this afternoon. We tried to get it pushed up, but it didn't make today's truck out to us.

Bummer. Oh well. I'll still get it before Sideshow even thinks about processing theirs :lol

Plus I would have gotten the ex BD MK 3 and Tony within a day of eachother. Maybe a bit too much Iron Man for one weekend. Probably best to space them out a bit so I can enjoy each a bit.

Just make sure to get mine out ASAP though ;)

Bummer. Oh well. I'll still get it before Sideshow even thinks about processing theirs :lol

Plus I would have gotten the ex BD MK 3 and Tony within a day of eachother. Maybe a bit too much Iron Man for one weekend. Probably best to space them out a bit so I can enjoy each a bit.

Just make sure to get mine out ASAP though ;)
They should all ship tomorrow. :clap

Thanks!
t-

For those who are ordering for the first time with CSC, you'll have a GREAT experience with them. I've had nothing but awesome service, and I plan to stick with them for my future hot toys needs. Their prices are WAY accessible.

Back