Official X-Men: The Last Stand Trailer Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How rad was that scene with Kitty phasing through walls with Juggernaut crashing through behind her? Looks like it'll be a great flick.

When does the trailer air? I missed the first episode, so I am not sure if I missed it.

Have to say that's a tad encouraging. EVERYTHING tells me this movie is going to blow - but that trailer was pretty okay.

And how about that Cameron Bright? He has the monopoly on creepy little boys who don't talk...

From the great - RUNNING SCARED to the horrible - ULTRAVIOLET.

Looks pretty good. But I agree, I don't really like Logan's new doo. It just doesn't seem right.

Looks good to me. I remain optimistic despite a lot of negative talk I have heard.

It was not exciting at all for me.

I enjoyed X1 and X2 so hopefully the third will be good too.

Now I LOVED the X2 trailer.

Hopefullt the flick is 3 to 4 hours long............a lot of new characters are being brought on board..............will definately be good for that reason alone.................did not care for Wolverine's hair as well.....................Juggy looks sorta fat around the waist.................

I love the music that kicks in at the scene when magneto and co. are walking across Golden Gate Bridge!:google

From the trailer it looks awesome. 100 times more exciting than the dull Superman trailer. I'll be seeing X3 without a doubt.

Eric

I am definetly going to see X3. Looks really good and seems to have a lot of new characters.

MisterToyNYC said:
... 100 times more exciting than the dull Superman trailer...
Eric

Give Sup a chance. I am sure the movie will turn out to be great. I mean they only had two decades to work on it:naughty

I have to say the trailer looked pretty good. Best trailer for an X-men movie I've seen... I'm not of fan of Brett Ratner but the action sequences look good if not better than the stuff in X1 or 2.

The number of characters also makes it feel more like an X-men movie too me. I have high hopes for Kitty Pride since when I was growing up, she represented what the X-men stood for and her relationship with Wolverine was one of the cornerstones of the series.

Back