My Art Work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Here are some sketches, tracing etc I did, as I'm learning the art of tattooing atm. Hoping to put these into skin someday :monkey3

31957_400678118370_644493370_4492941_3321911_n.jpg

31957_400678338370_644493370_4492967_2986560_n.jpg

more will be updated :peace

WOW great.l miss drawing. when l was in junior high l used to draw lots and lots and was good at cartoons. l was never good at drawing realistic characters. l have not drawn in 5 years though. l should get back into it.l could post a few of my cartoons after if you like.but this is great keep it up.

WOW great.l miss drawing. when l was in junior high l used to draw lots and lots and was good at cartoons. l was never good at drawing realistic characters. l have not drawn in 5 years though. l should get back into it.l could post a few of my cartoons after if you like.but this is great keep it up.

Lol, same here. I used to draw a lot of dragon ball z characters 17-18 years ago, and I was never good at drawing portraits and realistic characters as well.

I just recently (3-4 months ago) bought some pencils and papers and started drawing and doing sketches again. You should try drawing again, if you used to be into it. Kinda reminisce the good ol days :lol

Wow, you still have your old cartoon drawings after all these years?? Sure mate, post away :hi5:

Lol, same here. I used to draw a lot of dragon ball z characters 17-18 years ago, and I was never good at drawing portraits and realistic characters as well.

I just recently (3-4 months ago) bought some pencils and papers and started drawing and doing sketches again. You should try drawing again, if you used to be into it. Kinda reminisce the good ol days :lol

Wow, you still have your old cartoon drawings after all these years?? Sure mate, post away :hi5:

ill post a couple tomorrow thanks. l will never throw them out. like you said you go threw them and they bring back good memories. l also used to draw lots of dragon ball z when l was in elementary school. :)

ill post a couple tomorrow thanks. l will never throw them out. like you said you go threw them and they bring back good memories. l also used to draw lots of dragon ball z when l was in elementary school. :)

looking forward to it. you used to draw DB Z too? so does that mean that we are bout the same age :lol Im 30 this year btw.

looking forward to it. you used to draw DB Z too? so does that mean that we are bout the same age :lol Im 30 this year btw.

just turned 22. now that l think of it dragon ball z is old man. l remember when l was a little kid like in grade 2 or 3 my brother would be watching it and he is 8 years older then me. so thats around the same time frame as you. man that was a long time ago.l loved the show though. l did not keep any of my dragon ball drawings though, some of them were really good too but do not know were the hell they went.

here is some of the pics of my cartoons. here is Osoma, l did after 9/11 and saddam building his nukes. At least when we all thought he had them. l did that one in 2003.

and here are my sonic the hedge hog pics.

these were some of the last ones l did back in 03. the first one is him with 2 light sabers cutting off osama head. another one of him drunk, and another one of him cutting off Archies head. :lol

Last edited:
Looks great.

666, you should start your own thread rather than hijack Hydeous' thread with your stuff. Just a thought.

he gave me the go ahead. and this is more for him then everyone else since we liked the same things and drawing.l am just showing him my stuff.:)

666, you should start your own thread rather than hijack Hydeous' thread with your stuff. Just a thought.
:lecture:lecture:lecture

he gave me the go ahead. and this is more for him then everyone else since we liked the same things and drawing.l am just showing him my stuff.:)
That was nice of him, but I still think proper etiquette says, start your own... :dunno

Back