• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canon 500D T1i Camera 18-55mm EF-S Kit w/ over $200 of accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am selling a Canon T1i w/ 18-55mm EF-S Lens Kit that is in mint condition and includes all of the original packaging material and accessories. I am also including over $200 worth of additional accessories items that I purchased for the camera. All of the items are in new condition and most of them have never been used. Please take a look at the photos and let me know if you have any questions!

What you get:

Canon T1i 18-55mm Lens Kit w/ ALL original packaging materials, paperwork, software CDs, instruction manuals, neck strap, LP-E5 Li-ion battery, Canon E5 battery charger, and cable accessories. Audio/video and data cables are still sealed in their packaging.
Adata 8 GB Class 6 SD Card
Two Additional LP-E5 7.4V 1800 mAh Li-ion Opteka Batteries
Premium Tech LP-E5 Travel Charger
Opteka Battery Grip with optional AA battery tray.
Opteka 7 Piece Necessity Kit
*NEW* Opetka Wireless RC-4 Remote
Opteka Pro Grip Strap
*NEW* Op Tech USA EZ-Comfort Neoprene Neck Strap
*NEW* TEXTBOOK - Canon Rebel T1i / 500D : From Snapshots to Great Shots by Jeff Revell

https://shop.ebay.com/justlnluck/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

I am also selling the EL wire that costs over $80 for $14.99! :google This is an incredible savings that you will not find any where else. All you need to find are the clear tubes to make some 1/6 sabers. The advantage of using EL wire is that it can be operated with inverters and battery packs that are small enough to conceal underneath the 1/6 clothing, unlike cold cathode technology.

Last edited:
Price on camera package has been lowered. You will not find a deal this good anywhere else!

Back