Deckard's Collection Is Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
PICT0069.jpg

PICT0114-1.jpg

PICT0355.jpg

PICT0356.jpg

PICT0357.jpg

PICT0361.jpg

PICT0363.jpg

PICT0365.jpg

PICT0367-1.jpg

PICT0368.jpg

Last edited:
1/6 figures coming :

John McClane
Punisher
Joker
Tyler Durden
Cobb
Arthur
Auric Goldfinger
James Bond
House
Sam Axe
R.J. MacReady
Deckard
John Dillinger
Peter Venkman
Ray Stantz
Alexander Delarge
Travis Bickle
T-1000
Iron Man Mk.4

Last edited:
Deckard, you're taking up way too valuable wall space with the Indy promo piece!! I agree it is very, very cool, but put that thing on the garage wall!!

Thanks bud, Progress has been made, the room is cleaned out of old boxes, the shelves are loaded with figures.

I am just waiting for my other 3 detolfs to be delivered so I can finish everything up!

Thanks bud, Progress has been made, the room is cleaned out of old boxes, the shelves are loaded with figures.

I am just waiting for my other 3 detolfs to be delivered so I can finish everything up!

I've seen so many parts that you've acquired over time, just never all together.

I'm hoping to work on my room a little this year too. We moved in last year and it's still just a bunch of Detolfs filled with figures... I'd like to add some wall art and furniture... especially since I'm getting tired of futzing my figures while sitting on the floor like a five year old. :rolleyes:

Back