• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys SE7EN Det Mills Brad Pitt FML Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Someone will be Damn Lucky to score this. It's pretty much a one of a kind Original Hot Toys Seven 12" Detective Mills upgraded to a Hot Toys Body and an insane Figuremaster Les Brad Pitt repaint.

Figure comes with all Original stuff, Pistol, flashlight, Vest, Outfit, pistol harness, etc and includes the Original box, which has a few dents but is okay. Also includes guaze hand wrap.

$275 Paypal only. Shipping will be $20 US USPS Insured w Tracking and $40 Intl Express Mail w Tracking.

Here are a few pics... including a Pic of the Pre-Customized Fig

DSC00191-4.jpg

aaabp7-2.jpg

6611_1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks W-G, yeah it's an insane Custom. I really hate to part with a Les repainted Custom, but I'm sure it'll find a good home. :D

i know this will never happen but damn i'm searching for that leather jacket, so if there would be the chance for parting it out i would be so over that jacket :D

i know this will never happen but damn i'm searching for that leather jacket, so if there would be the chance for parting it out i would be so over that jacket :D

Yeah, it will never happen with this Figure, need to keep the original outfit complete. They only made like 150 of these. Good luck... :)

Back