Hitler 3R crazy price eBay auction !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Webb

Super Freak
Reaction score
I remember when I got mine about 3-4 years ago I paid no more than $120.00 shipped.

Look now... :yess: <---Clicky :hi5:

I guess the fact that collectors of both historically important characters and white supremacists/neo-nazis would buy this guy drove the price up. I just found a pic of him through google search, and it looks pretty lame to me.

I actually want one of these to make into an Inglorious Basterd's version with swiss cheese head but not for that price.

Just opened up this post,to show the price that ended up,funny thing is none of the "Allies" Generals,Head of State etc.. will never reach this price.

BTW can't even find on eBay Winston Churchill,Franklin Roosevelt and Joseph Stalin in 12 inch scale.:yess:

Probably if these were made wouldn't sell one.::dunno

You know what's funny... If you've ever bought a Darth Vader figure you basically bought a 'cool figure' of a 'cool character' who was probably responsible for the deaths of 6 BILLION at least... between Death Stars and Jedi Children anakin Skywalker puts Hitler to shame... well, except that he's a fictional character. It's just interesting... and i guess the point I'm trying to make is that people somehow like villains... they LOVE to hate them.

That being said there's no reason I can think of to own this figure. I don't care if someone gave it to me for free... i wouldn't even want it to sell... exploiting that man is just as bad as extolling him.

You know what's funny... If you've ever bought a Darth Vader figure you basically bought a 'cool figure' of a 'cool character' who was probably responsible for the deaths of 6 BILLION at least... between Death Stars and Jedi Children anakin Skywalker puts Hitler to shame... well, except that he's a fictional character. It's just interesting... and i guess the point I'm trying to make is that people somehow like villains... they LOVE to hate them.

That being said there's no reason I can think of to own this figure. I don't care if someone gave it to me for free... i wouldn't even want it to sell... exploiting that man is just as bad as extolling him.

I wouldn't take advice from someone with a ROC Storm Shadow in their avatar and sig. :monkey4 :lol

"You never have any fun " Bucky to Captain America

" Remember that time I punched Hitler? that was fun."
Captain America's Response.

There are a few reasons to own one. having him to use as a punching bag for a 1/6th cap, or a 1/6th Indy would be one of them.

Planning to have Jones Sr holding him, while Indy punches him on my shelf actually.

Back