• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys DX Batman items (Make your own Sonar Batman)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haytil

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling a set of items, all from a brand new Hot Toys DX "The Dark Knight" Batman. They are:

-Sonar headsculpt with battery and neck
-2 different expression face plates for headsculpt (neutral and open-mouth expressions)
-"Sticky Bomb" gun
-Backpack (used instead of cape)
-Metal-lined belt (for use with magnetic "Sticky Bomb" gun)
-Light-up LED "DX" stand
-Control rod for swapping out face plates on the headsculpt

EDIT: Here are some pics of the items you'll be getting:

sale013.jpg

sale011.jpg

Not pictured, but also included, is the control rod for swapping out the faces. Sorry, I forgot to include the rod in the picture.

These items are brand new and straight from the box. There are no defects and they are a part of the US DCD release.

With this set of parts, you have all you will need to customize your TDK v1 Batman to look like a "Sonar Batman" - and the improved headsculpt will make a world of a difference. You also get all the unique accessories that come only with the DX Batman, without having to buy a whole new figure.

I am asking $75 shipped to the US for the lot. I am willing to send international shipments, but understand that the price will be higher, due to higher shipping rates.

PM me if interested.

Thank you.

Last edited:
No, there's no body.

The intent is to offer an alternative to people who want to "upgrade" their v1 TDK Batman to a Sonar Batman and get all the new accessories without buying a whole new figure - no leaky abs, no fat plastic abs, no worries.

They're still sealed in the box - haven't opened it yet, so you're getting something brand new and in mint condition.

If you really need pics, I can send them if you commit to buying (assuming that the pics leave you satisfied that there are no defects). I just don't want to open the box beforehand, so that I can guarantee they remain mint.

On the other hand, if you're just confused as to what it all is, I can scrounge up some stock photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back