• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Grey/Gray Hulk PF for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetbabala

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking at selling the above item, complete with both boxes and styrofoam packing. Has been displayed for a number of months, but has been dusted regularly. Asking price is SOLD PENDING PAYMENT plus shipping. I live in British Columbia, Canada, but will ship within Canada and anywhere in the continental US. I had FedEx Ground priced out to Florida, the furthest state from my province, which totaled about 175.00, plus insurance, to give an idea of potential costs. I have bought and sold on this board. My eBay id is sweetbabala, if anyone would care to check my history. Thank you for looking and please feel free to PM or email [email protected] with any questions. Paypal accepted from verified and confirmed buyers only.

Ryan
DSCN1332.jpg

DSCN1331.jpg

DSCN1330.jpg

DSCN1328.jpg

DSCN1327.jpg

DSCN1326.jpg

DSCN1325.jpg

DSCN1333.jpg

Last edited:
Back