Black Op Toys, what is going on with my order?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkZenMaster

Freakalicious
Reaction score
EDIT, note to mod...can you please fix thread title? It is sapose to be Black Ops Toys

thanks

Hey has anyone delt with Black Ops Toys? They operate a website and a ebay store. Well my 2 orders that I made a few weeks ago have the status delivered on their website in my account section. Funny thing is I have not received them or heard anything from the store operators despite sending about 3 messages to them. can anyone tell me if it is normal for your awaited order to be classified as "delivered" on their site when in fact you have no clue as to what is happening with your orders?

please help me out if you know whats going on with BlackOpToys, This ordeal has brought me grief.

Re: BlackOpToys what is going on with my order

I don't know of any current issues with their website. I ordered a couple of bodies from them about 2 weeks ago and did not have any issues receiving my order.

Thanks Adoptedscot :)

hey Cryoguns did you happen to notice if your order status in the my account section stated it as "delivered" before you received your items? This status is alarming to me as it indicates an effort to communicate to other staff members not to take anyfuther action on this order??

OK everything is fine, BOT rocks and came through....it just took a little extra time but it is worth the wait for the parts they do supply. Just wish they had more staff to take care of communications a bit better.

Back