Dastan PF: Prince of Persia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed.

DastanPF.jpg

Thanks Sideshow. I can save even more money now.:yess:

Weren't we supposed to be getting an animated pf next? I was really hoping for something cool.:(

I'm hoping they don't keep putting off more animated pf statues, so they can do stuff like this.:slap

my brother saw the special screening last night and he said it was good. He has never played the game so he cant compare the two. He said the CGI was good to.

they are trying to make another franchise like POTC...

Will the Hot Toys figure have a better likeness that is the question..

That actually kinda looks like Jake. Pretty good, but aren't PFs supposed to use realistic materials? The outfit looks like some of the parts should be leather or soft goods, but they're just sculpted on the PF.

That actually kinda looks like Jake. Pretty good, but aren't PFs supposed to use realistic materials? The outfit looks like some of the parts should be leather or soft goods, but they're just sculpted on the PF.

Don't think SideShow would do it,because the chest vest should be some kind of metal and it isn't.:slap

Why bother calling PF, if 90% is sculpted.:cuckoo:

Hot toys Dastan already looks way better IMO and we havent even seen the Headsculpt yet.

I saw a Special Screening of the movie and it's alright.

Oh, well....Then, I MUST go see this. I mean if the #2 Buffy fan saw it, then it must be worthy of my time. :panic:

:1-1:

:D

In all seriousness though, it does look like a great movie from the previews. I'm looking forward to it.

When did they start releasing PF's like Happy Meal toys? The movie should stand on it's own before a PF...

Just my 2c I know they can sell whatever they want.

Great sculpt! And the chest piece is obviously a separate item and there will be soft goods in the belts and pants.

Back