how fast will the next SW 12" sell out contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSRJedi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
An idea: how fast will the next SW 12" sell out contest

I'm thinking of having a contest next week once the next SW 12" fig is announced. The winner would get something small and SW related, this won't be something really cool, but just something from the extra SW stuff I have lying around.

The first person to guess the number of minutes the exclusive version takes to sell out wins; and only 1 entry per person. The thing is, I'm having trouble figuring out a way to accurately determine how long it took to sell out, since I'll most likely be working while it's on sale. Any ideas or suggestions, to make this as fair as possible?

Last edited:
pitchin said:
Well.if it's a sith lord then depending on servers holding up....

25 mins 34 secs

You're wrong!!! its 25 min 27 sec....

The contest won't start until after the figure is announced, I'll start a new thread when the contest starts, and you don't need seconds.

Darth Loki said:
As long as it's after I get mine, I could really care less.

couldn't really care less.

Could care less mean the you care to some extent, couldn't means you don't care as much as you could ever not care.

I'll put in a guess once the figure is announced.

spellingnazis.jpg

GSRJedi said:
...The thing is, I'm having trouble figuring out a way to accurately determine how long it took to sell out, since I'll most likely be working while it's on sale. Any ideas or suggestions, to make this as fair as possible?

Each post has a time stamp to it. What we need is someone(s) lurking at SSC when it gets near to selling out, and post the very minute it does.

gdb said:
Each post has a time stamp to it. What we need is someone(s) lurking at SSC when it gets near to selling out, and post the very minute it does.

I forgot about the time stamp. I'm sure people will post as soon as it's sold out, and someone will probably post how long it took.

Back