T-800, Aldo, DX Batman & Hulkbuster...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CornerStoreComics

Freaked Out
Reaction score
are arriving today/tomorrow. :clap

We've been getting lots of calls and emails this week, especially about Arnold & Aldo, so thought I'd spread a little info to see if we could be proactive...

The DX Batman is scheduled to hit receiving today around 4pm, so orders are processing now, so packing can start tonight, so shipping can start first thing in the a.m. It looks like we're at capacity on him as of right now, but if there are any cancels or no-shows, we'll make them available ASAP.

The T-800, Aldo, and the SS Hulkbuster are all scheduled to arrive tomorrow around noon, so if we get through all the DX orders today, we may start processing some of these others tonight. This is 200+ HT figures arriving in the course of about 6 business hours, so the better the jump we can get, the sooner we'll be able to start shipping them after arrival.

Looks like we've got about 15 each of Aldo and Arnold left for order (pre-cancels and no-shows) and 3 or 4 Hulkbusters left right now.

Thanks!
thomas
CSC

yo thomas I might order three hot toys t 800s off your site, can you assure that you pick mint items for me? I need the packaging to be mint. Let me know.

yo thomas I might order three hot toys t 800s off your site, can you assure that you pick mint items for me? I need the packaging to be mint. Let me know.
Just put a note in the Comments section about minty-mint. We don't send out any obviously damaged ones anyway, but we all know there's a difference between mint-ish, mint-y, and minty-mint! :wink1:

t-

Just put a note in the Comments section about minty-mint. We don't send out any obviously damaged ones anyway, but we all know there's a difference between mint-ish, mint-y, and minty-mint! :wink1:

t-

yup thats the one I'm looking for lol.

hey just a follow up, when you get the items from sideshow, can you leave them in the carton outer box they come in? That is, can you ship my items with the outer carboard still sealed? I know some items from hot toys ship in these extra protective blank carboard boxes...

hey just a follow up, when you get the items from sideshow, can you leave them in the carton outer box they come in? That is, can you ship my items with the outer carboard still sealed? I know some items from hot toys ship in these extra protective blank carboard boxes...
We do that on a request basis, as they tend to make the package somewhat heavier. Custom quotes can be generated if the difference is significant.

Thanks!
t-

hey there, I canceled my HT T-800 preorder from BBTS and ordered one from you, paid using paypal. I like your customer service and service overall.

I wrote some requests in the comment section of the payment PLEASE have a look :p

hey there, I canceled my HT T-800 preorder from BBTS and ordered one from you, paid using paypal. I like your customer service and service overall.

I wrote some requests in the comment section of the payment PLEASE have a look :p
Got it. No problem at all.

Thanks!
t-

Hey Thomas, I too tossed in my order for the T-800. Thanks for the heads up. Always a pleasure.

If you manage to free up a spare DX Batman I don't suppose I could call it? ;) I prefer to order from you guys whenever I can as I'm only a couple of hours away. Thanks!

Hey Thomas, I too tossed in my order for the T-800. Thanks for the heads up. Always a pleasure.

If you manage to free up a spare DX Batman I don't suppose I could call it? ;) I prefer to order from you guys whenever I can as I'm only a couple of hours away. Thanks!
Because we've been pre-sold out of the DX for so long, we're not taking any wait list orders for it. Wouldn't be fair to start now. It's looking pretty tight though anyway. So far, everyone that we've contacted has gotten back to us. Best guess is that we'll know the final status Friday or Monday.

Thanks!
t-

I see the T-800's are listed as 'in stock' now. Mine's still pending. I hope it ships out soon!
Yeah, I think we got through shipping on all the paid DX Batman orders, then about 60 or so of the T-800's thus far. Should finish those up tomorrow, along with the Aldo orders.

Did the price on Ahnold go up a little today?
Sorry, thought I answered this already, but apparently not...
Yes, stock quantities are already getting low, so he bumped up just a tad upon arrival. We're going to try to keep him there for now. Once new Hot Toys stuff hits stock, a little bit of supply/demand takes over (although it's fairly rare our pieces ever get all the way back up to full retail, but it does happen once in awhile.) Pre-Order is always the best bet to lock the lowest price. :wink1:

Thanks!
t-

Back