my experience with Q

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmatter

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.qstoysandcollectibles.com/

just wanted to give you guys a heads up. this member put a wtb thread up for hot toys aliens and predators.

i approached him and told him what i had, and also made it crystal clear that as a retailer, he probably wouldn't want to pay fair market value. he assured me that he was still interested in purchasing two of my items. i then went on ebay and researched fmv for those two items. when i came back to him with the prices, he basically laughed even after i came down $50 less than fmv.

i for one don't appreciate having my time wasted, but mr. Q thinks it was a big joke. then he tried to twist it around stating i was ticked because he didn't want to buy my items, which is 100% false. if you want to seriously deal with someone that is honest and has some integrity, this ain't the guy.

What? Q is one of the best guys on here. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience, but don't complain. I don't try to sell my figures to "get rich quick" or make a profit. I sell them for whatever someone is willing to pay. Q just bought a Wolf Pred from me for what I think is a fair price.

He's a great boardie to deal with, whether you're buying from him or selling to him.:D

Hello Boardies,

To my fellow boardies who know me and have dealt with me, you know this is untrue. This member quoted me super high ebay prices. I told him I wasnt interested and that he should put up his items in the for sale thread. After that, boardie has been bothering me since then and is now trying to ruin my reputation.

I have over 100+ Positive feedbacks and will not stoop going back & forth defending myself. This boardie doesnt have any reviews or feedback!

We never had a deal and frankly there is no need for this thread. He has never bought from me so I dont know why he is saying not to deal with me. Too funny.... A case of COMPUTER COURAGE on this boardies end!

So it sounds like you guys were unable to agree on a price? How is that a lack of integrity or unfair?

Exactly my point galactiboy! That is why I stated there is no need for this thread. I hope a moderator sees this and closes it!

Don't worry about it... I think your reputation is clean.

Personally I've been unable to work deals with some board members. I imagine most that are active in the commerce section have had it happen.

While it is encouraged to share experiences with other members and even retailers but in this instance no deal was made.

Q may have been looking for an item and you looked into pricing but you would have had to do that for anyone if you were contacting them to sell something.
Even if you had researched the prices for another 'potential' buyer there's no saying they would have accepted either, but that does not call their character or integrity into question or warrant a negative rating/comment since no transaction or agreement was made.

Just because someone is eager to buy an item, does not mean they will accept a sellers asking price, nor do they have to.

So, thread closed.
x :peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back