Cult Canvas- My new site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilboBaggins

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone just finished up my new site. The old one was falling apart all around me. A combination of old outdated art and poorly crafted Pixel Buttresses that I got at a discounted rate. There are some print purchase options as well as a page for commission requests. I recently finished a 4' x 8' Transformers commission, a full on battle between the original season 1 and 2 cast. For any interested Freak I'll be happy to knock 15% off any order. I'm also game for trades as the majority of my income circumvents the grocery store and goes directly to sideshow anyway. The website is at
https://www.mycultcanvas.com

Thanks for looking guys. -Phil

Some great stuff there (love the Ghostbusters pieces)--and nice work on the site in general.

I was on a bit of a Jaws kick for a while there too. What do you guys find more interesting the characters I create or my depictions of Film and Music? Just so I know how to lay out the portfolio. I wish I could post some pictures from my books I'm working on but the publishers have advised me against it.

Here's a few examples with many more on the site:

Obi-Wan Kenobi (watercolor, Pencil, India Ink)
31331_1488791345496_1405342844_31299755_488232_n.jpg

"The Victim" (Marker, Watercolor, India Ink)
29681_1480023686310_1405342844_31279030_1547529_n.jpg

"Too Many Captains..." (Watercolor, India Ink)
29681_1480023526306_1405342844_31279029_6859419_n.jpg

Wow i love this one! all the others are great as well but that is awesome. :rock

Thanks those are my skinny fingers there. I made my wife wear the mask and I propped my camera on my shoulder to get the perspective. I really appreciate the feedback. My site is really new and I am just trying to figure out what people do and don't like to increase my traffic and commissions.

Added a bunch of new stuff to the site and added some new features including a photography section and expanded art store. Trying to show all the different mediums I work in, still trying to get some pics up from my sculpting and toy customs. I'd really appreciate it if you stopped in and checked it out. www.mycultcanvas.com

Great stuff Phil. You have a rather extensive body of work. I love the soft feel that watercolor creates, and the ink just really brightens it up and makes it so sharp and crisp. Love the balance between water color and ink. Great work :clap

Thanks man! Watercolor used to be my least used medium but when I added India Ink to the equation it quickly became my favorite. There's just so much room for color play with the watercolor but I like defining the image with ink in end. Doing more digital work these days, learning anyway.

Back