How about some 1/4 PF Matrix Trilogy statue's?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How about some 1/4 PF Matrix Trilogy statue's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mini-Rock

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would anyone here like to see this happen? Personally, I'd like to see:

Neo - M2 or 3
Trinity - M3
Morpheus - M2
The Twins
Smith - M2 or 3
Persephone - M2
Seraph - M2 or 3
Niobe - M2

That's about it. I wouldn't want too many, and feel this would make a great set.

Any PF collector's interested?

It seems we are a rare breed. ;) I thought there would be a little more enthusiasm; but, that's ok.

Personally, 1/4, or even 1/3, scale Matrix statue's would be the ultimate collectible for me. As much as I love Star Wars (and I really really do) I would give it all up if I could get 8-12 Matrix Trilogy statue's from the PF line.

I'd like them to make 1/6 figures instead.

I can't afford the 1/4 nor do I have the room for them. Maybe I could find a way to get one but with the "Matrix", I'd want more than one character!

A Persephone statue would be nice since Gentle Giant did not make one, but it would be really hard to beat GG's Trinity on Ducati for a better pose. :naughty

A better Neo than GG's should be doable, however.

Polystoner said:
... it would be really hard to beat GG's Trinity on Ducati for a better pose. :naughty ...

Not only for the pose, this piece rocks :rock2 the detail in the bike is awesome, and even trinity looks far better than NEO GG statue.

And yes, I want a persephOOne statue!!! :drool

Mini-Rock said:
It seems we are a rare breed. ;) I thought there would be a little more enthusiasm; but, that's ok.

I had plenty of enthusiasm after the first film. Following those two sequels, I've pretty much forgotten all about this property.

Of course, whenever Sideshow brings out something that doesn't interest me, it lets me kid myself that I'm not an addict, and there's no Sideshow monkey on my back...so go ahead, bring 'em on!

^ That's how I feel too. I liked the first enough that I might have considered buying 12 inch figures of Morpheus, Neo and Trinity, but I hated Revolutions and Reloaded depended so much on it...I lost interest in all things Matrix and don't collect anything Matrix related.

Neo, Morpheus, and Trinity would be great as PF. I don't know why so many people are against the Matrix. Sure the last two movies weren't what everyone expected but they weren't all that bad. I enjoyed watching the trilogy although the ending was rather obscure. :google

Gruson said:
I would buy Neo and Morpheus for sure!

I would too. I think these would be very cool pieces. I think the line should only have a few characters, as I don't think there is enough interest for pieces like the twins. If I were SS, I would do about 5 or so of them.

1. Neo
2. Morpheus
3. Trinity
4. Smith
5. Niobe (Not a great character, but her animal skin outfit would make an AWESOME PF)

I'm not that big a fan of the films, but they should definitely have some PF's made of them. Neo and Morpheus would most likely be the only ones that I would buy.

I'd have to pass on these. I kind of thought the Matrix Trilogy sucked in general. It had some cool moments don't get me wrong but overall I didn't find this to be worth watching over and over. So needless to say I wouldn't spend my money on figures from this movie but if they do it and you all get what your wanting fine with me.:peace

I didn't care for the sequels but I loved the first. I'd probably buy Neo, Morpheus, & Agent Smith in 1/4.

elwood49 said:
5. Niobe (Not a great character, but her animal skin outfit would make an AWESOME PF)

I agree; and, that is the very same reason why I think the twins, Persephone, and Seraph would make great additions as well. I thought about Merv also, and maybe Switch too; but, ultimately, I'd be more than happy if even the first half of my list were made. The costumes from the trilogy are perfect for the PF line.

I'd love any thing Sideshow could do with the Matrix trilogy barring bobble-heads.

I love the 3 films. I know, a lot of people found #2 and 3 too hardcore or too anime or were explecting more of Matrix 1 or found them to be just not what they bargained for, but I love 'em all.

Reloaded has to be my favorite. As such my must have list would be...

the Twins
Morpheus
Smith
Neo Reloaded

I liked the first movie and parts of the second one. Bullet time was cool but it lost it's appeal as it became the signature effect of the trilogy to the point of being annoying.

The mansion fight in the 2nd movie was well choreographed and so was the highway chase. Beyond that there wasn't much memorable.

I would go for a 12" line but not a PF. I can't justify spending PF money on this franchise. It just doesn't deserve it in my collection.

Last edited:
Maybe a Neo in P.F. , the rest I would like to see in 12".

I might get a couple of SS does them; Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, Agent Smith...

This thread is for whether or not PF Collector's want to see these happen in 1/4 form, or possibly 1/3 (yay or nay). Let's stick to topic and keep the 12" action figure stuff in the kids section. :)

Mini-Rock said:
This thread is for whether or not PF Collector's want to see these happen in 1/4 form, or possibly 1/3 (yay or nay). Let's stick to topic and keep the 12" action figure stuff in the kids section. :)

Speak for yourself buddy, who exactly made you king of this thread!?!

I don't collect PF because they are too expensive for my budget and because I don't have the space to diplay them... I don't see the point in buying a PF figure if you keep it in the box!?!

I collect many 12" figures and I am by no means a "kid"...

If I want to throw in my two cents and say that I would prefer 12" figures as opposed to PF, I can and will do so! I'm not going to start a new thread when the subject is pratically the same thing. This in no way takes away from the PF collectors in this thread who want to see these figures in PF format...

Back