• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted- Abomination Excl. PF, Man-Thing and Punisher Comiquettes in UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wanted- Abomination Excl. PF in UK

Play are doing the reg for £280 mate if your interested

Hell, that's a good price. I'll hold out for a little while then maybe just go for that....still need to offload these 2 Thing PF's though.

Also interested in the new Punisher & Man-thing comiquettes, my full trade list is

Thing PF (Excl.)
Thing PF with trousers :monkey1
Punisher PF (Reg)
AH Mary Jane comiquette (Excl.)
AH Emma Frost comiquette (Excl.)
AH Black Cat comiquette (Excl.)
AH Black Queen comiquette (Excl.)

All come with colour boxes and I believe I still have the shipping boxes as well, I'll be rooting them out this bank holiday weekend.

The above items will be on sale next week but a trade would be handy as well.

Thanks.

Al.

P.S. could a kindly mod fit Man-Thing and Punisher into my header?

P.S. could a kindly mod fit Man-Thing and Punisher into my header?
Of course my friend.
I didn't know if you meant the Punisher PF or Comiquette so I just left that open, but if you want me to change it to anything else lemme know :duff
x :peace

Re: Wanted- Abomination Excl. PF, Man-Thing Comiquette and Punisher in UK

Yeah comiquette missus, trying to get rid of the PF. Thanks pal.

Al

If you want it it's yours, although I'm not sure who is best to send it with as I don't want it getting damaged and Parcel 2 go do not cover statues! I won't use them again after last time two arrived damaged, any suggestions?

I always use Parcel Force for big items or special delivery/royal mail standard parcels for smaller items mate.

Definitely want it though.

You can go on, put in the details (mainly weight) plus the postcode and it gives you the various costs plus insurance is extra (but well worth it). I've shipped average sized stuff like a Doom PF to stupidly large things like a Grey Hulk PF and they were fine, the only thing that's been damaged was one that had been damaged previously in transit and I foolishly sold it on without checking it.

Cheers, will I'm actually away this weekend but if you definately want it I'm sure we can sort something out, I'm off mon-thurs from work next week. I'll check out the cost on PF to ship it if you want it.

haha mav!

I'll get back to on monday if thats okay mate? I'll get a quote if u could pm me your postcode/address, thanks.

Back