• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb ht preds , t-600, and davy jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: wtb any predator

I have a fewture predator on horse statue (original repaint) not sideshow version on ebay right now if your interested.

ancientrepaint.gif

Don't know if you're still looking but I've got a wolf and a cleaner kit wolf I'm looking to offload at a good price

pm me of interested

everyday . i missed out on a great deal on a wolf. patience i guess.

can a mod change this thread name to "wtb ht preds , t-600, and davy jones"? thanks.

anyone else?

I just sent you a PM about the original Hot Toys first Predator movie Predator. Get back to me soon. I hope we can make a deal. I need the money really bad, :( and it sounds like you want Predators really bad too! :wave

Sure I'll take some tonight. Sorry but the Endo is now on hold for a friend. But concept version is still available. Complete but no box. But will throw in an extra rubber mask from the regular version along with it.

Here's some older pics I took awhile back:

T-600Concept1.jpg
T-600Concept2.jpg

T-600Concept3.jpg
T-600Concept4.jpg

i should have snapped up the couple of deals i saw on the t-600 s last week , he s my fav.

Back