Capstone Comics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capstone Comics

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I just wanted to share some info again about my store and website in a separate thread. I will be posting updates and sales throughout the year here, for you. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post or pm me.

We have a wide variety of comics - new and back issues, trades, books, comic supplies, games (magic cards, etc) collectibles (rings, wallets, tumbler glasses, shot glasses, lamps, mugs, hats) and figures/statues. The figures and statues range from 6" to busts and large statues - Bowen, Sideshow, etc. We also offer gift cards, pull and subscription folders for customers and have great sales every year.

Another special thing we do, or at least we like to think we're special... is hold movie nights. We just held a midnight screening of Iron Man 2 when it came out and seated a hundred people at the Alamo Drafthouse. We had food, fun and freebies. We will be doing this as often as we can.

We are located in North Austin at Parmer LN and Lamplight Village.
Come visit us!
www.capstonecomics.com
We're also a group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin...s/220751205760

Thanks for stopping by. - John

Last edited:
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock My LCS Capstone Comics :exactly:, Recommend Stop and Check'em Out, Great Statue Selection, Cool People and some you may know

The best comic shop in Austin hands down. Great comic selection and also, busts/statues etc. Got my Red Skull PF at the shop.

Hello again everyone! Just wanted to share that our store has a new forum getting started. It's mostly for comic chat, but also has room for statue/figures chat. Especially statues and figures we have in stock.

The forum is still being updated so it is in its very early stages. But don't let that keep you from enjoying it. Start new threads and talk about issues, or anything you like.

Just come on by and check it out sometime and if you need anything, just let us know!

Capstone Comics Forum

Back