Ex. Luke Estimated Arrival Notification

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so excited!!!!!!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

I have the email for the exclusive Luke, now if my reg. Luke waitlist converts I will be double excited!!!!!!!!

This is my first Sideshow online pre-purchase, the countdown is exciting.
Can't wait for the next notification!

AS for wanting both Luke figures, in my instance I am going to do something I have never done with a toy before...leave it in it's package. I know the SS packaging is going to be uber collector friendly, but I will be displaying regular Luke posed in front of the box for Exclusive Luke. I think the boxes are way too cool, and deserve display space, and I have been waiting forever for a serious attempt at 1/6 Star Wars, hence the want for two Lukes (and two of everybody for that matter). I figure if I miss out on an exclusive, then I will just display the empty box, but I have never kept figures in the package until now.

When I saw this thread, I checked my e-mail and there it was! Good news, my exclusive will ship in 20 to 25 days.

I wonder how this will mesh with the recent announcements that Luke will ship a few weeks later than originally planned. 20 to 25 days will put it near the end of March and they said it would ship later than that.

I wonder if the Obi-Wan PF exclusive will be on the same boat?

Hopefully we'll get a notice for him and the Predator exclusive any time now (*crosses fingers*).

Seaward said:
AS for wanting both Luke figures, in my instance I am going to do something I have never done with a toy before...leave it in it's package. I know the SS packaging is going to be uber collector friendly, but I will be displaying regular Luke posed in front of the box for Exclusive Luke. I think the boxes are way too cool, and deserve display space, and I have been waiting forever for a serious attempt at 1/6 Star Wars, hence the want for two Lukes (and two of everybody for that matter). I figure if I miss out on an exclusive, then I will just display the empty box, but I have never kept figures in the package until now.

Same here. I will have one to do with whatever and the exclusive, well maybe it will be an investment of sorts, dunno yet. I just hope my exclusive Luke box doesn't come with a huge dent in it like my exclusive George Washington box did. Please SS, put more in between the 12" box and the shipping box. The George Washington just slipped into the shipping box and it was a very tight fit, no padding and there was a very noticeable dent. The figure was perfect though.

Entropy Chicken said:
This is my first Sideshow online pre-purchase, the countdown is exciting.
Can't wait for the next notification!

Same for me... this is very exciting.. and its only the begining.

Other than this notice, SS has been very quiet this week. Even their site hasn't been updated for some time. Perhaps everyone took this week off after Toy Fair... which means... maybe no new figure!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I never leave figures in the box, but if my waitlist regular Luke gets converted, I just might leave the exclusive in his little carbonite prison.

Got mine! :banana If Dave doesn't open his, I might be the first one on the board to open him. My stuff usually arrives the day after Dave's does.

Back