• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Marvel Sideshow Premium Format Hulk, Doom, Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kraigg007

Freaked Out
Reaction score
WTB: Marvel Sideshow Grey Hulk & Doctor Doom Premium Format

I sold off all of my toys and now just want to commemorate my favorite heros of my youth, so I have decided that I really like the Sideshow line of premium format figures.

1) Grey Hulk PF
1B) Doctor Doom PF (Exclusive or regular)

I am looking for mint examples that have all original packaging and original shipping box. Willing to pay fair prices ranging from $750 to $1200 for the right piece. I live in Florida and can pay via paypal (both confirmed and verified).

PM me you price, description, and issue number. If we are close I will send you my email address to send photos. I have tons of positive feedback on Ebay (kraigg007).

Can't wait till sideshow comes out with a Hawkeye figure!

Last edited:
Those are all pretty hot items...... Especially Doom. But good luck on your search :) Just keep poking around here and evil bay and something should pop up :D

Wow. I bid close to that but still lost out. Those snipers get you every time. I think I landed a green hulk, but still want the grey one. I also will try to land a captain america in the next couple days. Doom is just tough.

Any help out there members?

Looking for exlcusive Doctor Doom PF and Grey Hulk PF? Somebody out there has to be thinking about selling...right?

Email me details on what you have and your sale price?

Back