Vader's Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Got mine just a few mins ago. Man this thing is so freaking sweet!! The details on Vader are absolutley amazing and he is totally worth the price of admission. I really like everything about it and am glad I was able to get in on Vader. I simply can't wait to get the other PF's I have coming and really can't wait to see what they do with Darth Maul. :rock

He's one hell of a way to start of my PF collection.:banana

NOOOOO!!! Oh man Now you started that's it, just buy a new shelf! LOL I thank god I have not had a chance to see on of these in person I am sure if I do, that's it...I'll be buying the shelf :p

Congratz Bro

Well, I did get to see some at SDCC last year and admitted afterwards I was wrong in my initial thought about them. This Vader is off da chain with how cool he is. I'm so happy to be able to be lucky enough to snag one of these it's just too cool. Got a good number too #275/2500:cool:

Just saw the PF Vader, Han and Luke all posed together at my local Puzzle Zoo. Despite the bickering about size and shape of the helmet, I think VADER looked AWESOME in person. Far better than I would have imagined, and far better than those SS pix on the site. To see the 3 of them together was jaw-dropping! The scale's great and they look sooooooooooo cool together.

Anyone who got these -- money well spent!

Thnx guys!! I'm so stoked to have him and know what I got coming. Vader is really amazing and I have no issues about him at all.

I can't wait to see Ben, GG, and when they get around to Maul.:banana

I don't want to start another Vader thread so I hope you don't mind me piggy backing on yours. If you do, well too late. :p

Got Vader today. He's as awesome as expected. He's beside the other Dark Lord for now until I make some more room. The absolute best thing about Vader is the base. NO FREAKING NAME PLATE!!!! :rock

DarkLords.jpg

Just got my Han Exc., 229/250...

AMAZING! Truly. The attention to detail is unsurpassed, and talk about BIG! SOOO much better in the flesh than any crummy pics. Hair colours a little one-toned on mine, but that's being ultra critical. No caterpillar brows here! :D

Thanks Sideshow! :banana

I couldn't be happier - 9.5/10 :joy

Hey Fritz, I love how you've added the shattered Narsil pieces to the Sauron base... looks awesome!! :clap :rock

Hey Fritz,

Darth's cape is inside-out in your pic. The 'shiny' part goes on the inside. It's also much easier to attach the clasp with the correct orientation. Heh, I did the same thing!:banghead

Congrats guys!!

Yeah a decent review Mike. Can't say I agree with all of it but it's all good.

ComputerFly said:
Hey Fritz,

Darth's cape is inside-out in your pic. The 'shiny' part goes on the inside. It's also much easier to attach the clasp with the correct orientation. Heh, I did the same thing!:banghead

The shiney part is on the inside. I just flipped the bottom front of the cape out so I could see the cool shiney part. :cool:

And one more thing. Putting Vader beside Sauron made me realize just how awesome the Sauron Statue really is. Taking nothing away from Vader which I love as well but Sauron is in a different league of statues.

Back