12” Vampire Darla On The Way (20-25 Days Out)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Kustomizer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I received the following from Sideshow Collectibles today;

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Vampire Darla - Sideshow Exclusive (item #20201) from our Buffy the Vampire Slayer Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item and we would like to inform you that the item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20-25 days.

20201_press01-001.jpg
2020_press04-001.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10-15 days, which will confirm the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping information or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

If you plan to replace your credit card information on a specific order with a Money Order or personal check (US only), then we need to receive payment within the next 14 days. Please make sure to include all shipping fees as well as applicable US taxes or VAT.

We congratulate you on being one of our confirmed customers for an item in this sought-after limited edition.

Please read the important information below for our updated policy regarding order changes and updates:

Insufficient Order Updates / Incorrectly shipped packages
As a service to our customers we contact you several times via e-mail prior to your pre-ordered item coming into stock. We send ‘Estimated Item Arrival’ notifications about 14 days prior to the item’s arrival into our warehouse. We then e-mail a ‘Processing Alert’ which notifies our customers that we will BEGIN to charge their credit cards within the next 24 hours. Our e-newsletter also announces which items will be arriving within 30 days, as well as items that have begun shipping.

These advance notifications should give you ample time to update any information on your pre-order prior to its shipment. Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for incorrectly shipped orders due to outdated shipping information on the order.

Customers will be responsible for all shipping fees on orders that are incorrectly shipped due to outdated shipping information. Customers will also be responsible for additional shipping fees if your package is re-shipped to you.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Collectibles Processing Team

Last edited:
Re: 12” Vampire Darla On The Way (20-25 Days Out)

Can't wait! My favorite Buffyverse charcter! :banana

Got my notice as well! It looks like we will have lots of new toys in about four weeks! woohoo!:banana

Haven't gotten my notice but I always seem to get these things late! Anyway, FINALLY!!! It seems like it's been a long time coming for these to be mailed out to us. I suppose it will be like another month then before we actually get them if they aren't expecting them for at least another 20-25 days and then it usually takes me about 5 days to get it after that!

Can't wait!

Got my notice for both versions as well. :joy

I'm really looking forward to Darla but this month is going to be murder on my CC.:sick :sick

Bonehead15 said:
Got my notice for both versions as well. :joy

I'm really looking forward to Darla but this month is going to be murder on my CC.:sick :sick
Yeah I know how you feel, I hope I can afford both Darlas and Luke.

Now The question for those that are getting both figures but aren't going to open both, is which one do you open which one do you display mib?
I Think I'm only going to open the blue one and display the red mib. There's something about the blue one that is more appealing then the red.

Last edited:
screamingmetal said:
Now The question for those that are getting both figures but aren't going to open both, is which one do you open which one do you display mib?
I Think I'm only going to open the blue one and display the red mib. There's something about the blue one that is more appealing then the red.

Like all my figures, you open BOTH of course. Those figures can't breathe in their packages. :D

Bonehead15 said:
Like all my figures, you open BOTH of course. Those figures can't breathe in their packages. :D
I usually open them all, but this is a case where I think the two figures are almost identical (in head sculpt and costume type) and I'd rather not have the two anywhere near one another. So I thought I'd unbox one and leave the other boxed for display.
There are other Buffy, Angel, and Spike repeats but they're different enough for me to display them together.
Maybe I'll make two separate Buffy displays for both Darlas? She wouldn't work for an Angel display since I doubt she ever wore the school girl outfit on that show.

I ordered both because I'm hoping that well see a cute Julie Benz sculpt so I can convert one to "non-vamped" out Darla. And with the Angel line coming I figure it should happen. Just have to hope the hairstyle won't be too much of a problem on the version released.

Wow!

That was fast!!!

I wonder how the UK is getting Darla before the US, but I did notice that she listed as thirty days away in the European warehouse well before she showed up in the US warehouse list!
Congrats, and I am sure we would love to see pics!!!

prophecygirl said:
I got my tracking # today, so I should get this figure either tomorrow or Thursday. I'll try and post pics when she arrives!

Happy that you guys are getting a figure first for a change but now I know how you feel!! I want mine too!:monkey2

Can't wait to see your pictures!! I've been preparing - rearranged all my Buffy figures because the shelves were getting a bit crowded and already have two spots reserved for the new Darlas, a spot for D'Hoffryn when he comes and "City of Angel" too - note to self - need more shelves!:bouncin

You know, from your close up picture of the face, she looks sort of like Harmony to me. Anyone else?

I got the regular one today.
I think if your an in box collector like prophecygirl the blue one is best for you,but if you open go with red as she looks cool with guns and blue never uses guns.
there both ecellent.
I havent opened mine yet as i need a new shelf putting up for it.
matty

I had both figured ordered but recently cancelled the red version, just not very impressed with the vamp likeness on this fig. Granted it's a vamp but the face looks too long for Julie Benz. I'll keep the blue in it's box.

Back