Newcomer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy collector

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, after months of reading stuff on this site I decided to join. Never done this forum stuff before so it may not work.
I'm in London and must be the craziest collector. Been collecting 14 months, started with LOTR weta after a friend showed me his colllection; it then went onto starwars, attakus and sideshow and kotobukiya. I'm now addicted and have started buying a second set of statues, not to sell but to keep! just in case! - but only the big ones. Even though prices have come below what I paid and seem to be dropping, I can't stop buying.:lsvader

Welcome aboard! I'm mainly into 12" figures and have more than a few duplicates. I have the unfortunate "Mint In Box" syndrome. I hope to one day have a telethon to help me with this awful disease. Not to get over it, just to raise more money for more figures!

Welcome to the most addicted group of collectors you will ever meet... Just itching and twitching as we stumble down the street....

"Hey man.... you got any Sideshow?.... How much will $5 get me?... C'mon playa, I'm desperate...." :D

Hi CC. I'm also a noobie here. Welcome.

I'm not sure what it is about these sideshow/weta items, but I think they've come up with some kind of 'visual stimulant' drug that hasn't been approved by the FDA. All I can say is since stumbling on the Sideshow site about a month back, my credit card will never be the same.:horror

Hi, thanks everyone.
Forgot to say I've also been hooked onto marvel stuff!
My vader exc and x-men/sentinel exc are on the way. I have attakus vader 1 & 2 and can't wait to compare the SS one!
:lsvader

crazy collector said:
.....Even though prices have come below what I paid and seem to be dropping, I can't stop buying.:lsvader
They keep dropping....but there ain't no stopping :D .
I myself recently signed on, and it's been great so far!

crazy collector said:
Hi, thanks everyone.
Forgot to say I've also been hooked onto marvel stuff!
My vader exc and x-men/sentinel exc are on the way. I have attakus vader 1 & 2 and can't wait to compare the SS one!
:lsvader

wow, i can see where your nick is coming from. :rolleyes:

it helps if you are loaded. :) the extras are just in case of? would that mean you have to keep them in another place away from home? :D

noelleon69 said:
wow, i can see where your nick is coming from. :rolleyes:

it helps if you are loaded. :) the extras are just in case of? would that mean you have to keep them in another place away from home? :D

Hi Noelleon69,
Extras in case of?? damage, loss, burglary - I couldn't live without! I'd get withdrawal symptoms! So they're in the attic, and only I know about them!
I must be crazier than everyone - I stopping myself from buying more!
:naughty Just to show you how crazy, I have 3 orc archers(THREE IN MINT CONDITION):google

Back