• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Jason / Freddy and Leatherface Exclusive items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcfer1

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi, I am searching a Jason sideshow figure from Jason goes to hell with the exclusive demon accessory.
Let me know at my e-mail: [email protected] or by pm.
Bye. :wave
PS: I am searching the freddypillar from the diorama Freddy vs jason scream scene too.

Re: WTB: Sideshow Jason goes to hell exclusive

1 thread only dude. Your bumping the rest of our threads down. Please and thank you...

Multiple threads merged into one.
I added a generic title for all items but if you want it changing to anything else please let me know.

Please read the rules of Commerce and have only 1 active thread.
Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

I am also interested in the Premium format Freddy and Jason with exclusive freddy's severed head.
PS: Let's stop to say stupid things in my posts, OK? I posted a Freddypillar post somedays ago and is plenty of stupid things said by some of you. Thanks.

I am also interested in the Premium format Freddy and Jason with exclusive freddy's severed head.
PS: Let's stop to say stupid things in my posts, OK? I posted a Freddypillar post somedays ago and is plenty of stupid things said by some of you. Thanks.

:nono:nono:thwak

Back