• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Mogwais

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dwimmerlaik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi
Im looking for some mogwais, im really interested in this little guys, ill appreciate if someone have one or 3 that im looking for ill appreciate it, im looking for Mohawk, Gizmo and Stripe,this are really hard to find now a days i love the work made in this mogwais thats why im looking help a BIG help, here are the photos of the wanted taken from Gruson's Gallery:

mog.jpg

REALLY IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Diego

Did you ever get in touch with Ron? .

I believe he is not making them anymore but I would post a "wanted" post over at RPF.

Maybe someone will sell them.

I believe only 10-20 of each were made...maybe less.

Good luck. The quality of them is incredible...very realistic.

Here are the ones that have been made (allosaur176's collection):

all.jpg

Last edited:
wow. those are very well done.
nice acquisition Gruson.
.. mustve been a pretty penny

Gruson said:
Did you ever get in touch with Ron? .

I believe he is not making them anymore but I would post a "wanted" post over at RPF.

Maybe someone will sell them.

Nope, i sent him an email and no response :sick , i tried to register to the RPF Forum but i cant dunno why, but thanks a lot Gruson really appreciated ,REALLY :blissy , thanks.

The Dwimmerlaik said:
i tried to register to the RPF Forum but i cant dunno why
Seems RPF isn't taking any new members. I'd like to try contacting Ronculus, but can't send him a message without being a registered RPF user. Are either of you gentlemen willing to pm me his email address?

All his old AOL links are dead too. If he's got a new website, it doesn't turn up with Google yet. These Mogwai are absolutely nuts. I have a Jun Planning 9" Gizmo. Same as the NECA one, I think, but doesn't have a voice chip. I believe Ron's are the same scale -- in fact I think Allosaur's Stripe is the Jun Planning version.

I want to get a couple of these also. I'm a member of the RPF, so I'll PM the guy and let you know what he says. I should have bought one when I had the chance.:banghead

Gruff Old Bear said:
Can anyone offer some ballpark guidance of what these went for originally?

Not as bad as you'd think. I believe they were about $200 each.

Oh well he contact me :D im really glad, they are goin for 310 shiped to Connecticut to a friend and shiped to Mexico 325 no such difference, so there is the price wish that helps, i will get my Mohawk

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Oh well he contact me :D im really glad, they are goin for 310 shiped to Connecticut to a friend and shiped to Mexico 325 no such difference, so there is the price wish that helps, i will get my Mohawk

Oops, guess I was wrong about the price. I still want Mohawk and Gizmo, though.

I ordered Gizmo and Mohawk today. Thanks everyone!

I want to get a Stripe Gremlin version if/when he starts making those. The 3 of them would be an awesome set.

Last edited:
Congrats, great adquisitions ill get Mohawk for the moment, the Gizmo then Stripe and i think thats all dont know if order more

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Congrats, great adquisitions ill get Mohawk for the moment, the Gizmo then Stripe and i think thats all dont know if order more

Yeah, I'm sure that Gizmo, Mohawk, and Stripe are the most popular ones. They are ALL incredible, though. Even Daffy and Lenny are cool. I love the Gremlins movie, but I'm not a big enough fan to get all of them.

I thought about getting the Stripe Mogwai, but I want to get the Gremlin version of Stripe when he makes those. Mohawk is definitely my favorite character from Gremlins 2, and he will be a nice contrast to Gizmo since he is black instead of brown. I wonder if Ron will make a big Spider version of Mohawk? That would be crazy.

BTW, Ron also makes life-size Ewoks and Wookies. I think he has a site with pics of everything, but I don't know what it is.

Back