Any 1/6 dealers/stores in New Jersey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanShouXMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone know of any 1/6 stores or dealers in Central / Southern New Jersey??

1/6 collectibles are rare in Central and South Jersey. It's really frustrating.

Don't know about south Jersey, but my friend Pete's store sells SSC, Hot Toys, etc.

Rogue Comics
908-276-9069
102 N Union Ave
Cranford, NJ 07016

I'm looking for a place to go and pick up these figures. now that I live in NJ it's hard to find 1/6 figures without having to go on line and buy them. Back then if I needed anything in NY I could just order and go pick it up.

Is the Outer Limits still open in Clifton? I had heard they had closed, then heard they reopened a bit down the road. Anyone have any more info on them? back in the day they were a main source for 21st [when they were just coming on the scene] and then for BBi and Dragon. I know they also carried medicom and some other stuff too.

Is the Outer Limits still open in Clifton? I had heard they had closed, then heard they reopened a bit down the road. Anyone have any more info on them? back in the day they were a main source for 21st [when they were just coming on the scene] and then for BBi and Dragon. I know they also carried medicom and some other stuff too.

The original place closed,rumor is overnight and left a few people hanging. They did reopen down the road, but I THINK it's more of a role playing, Dungeons and Dragons sort of place.

Unfortunately not that i know of,i live in Central New Jersey as well as N.y.c and the best bet is to go to Forbidden Planet on Broadway btwn 13th st and 12th st. If not exact address it's definitely on Broadway and right in that general area of a block or two.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Conquest Comics in Bayville carries SS stuff.
"The Record Store" in Lakewood has a lot of old toys & SS stuff.

Back