• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 12" GB Egon Box complete with Locker/Drawer. and Egon's PKE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rclementefan21

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This may be a long shot but I'm looking to buy the Box and/or locker (drawer) for Mattel 's 12" Ghostbusters Egon Spengler I'm hoping that someone who has either may be willing to part with it. Also looking to buy Egon's PKE Meter.

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Mattel 12" Ghosbusters Egon Spengler Head

up
Also lookin to buy 12" egon Box with Locker (drawer)

Re: WTB: Mattel 12" Ghosbusters Egon Spengler Head

Egon head and Body Done.
now All I need is a 12" GB Egon Box complete with Locker/Drawer and Egon's PKE

Can a Mod change my Thread title to
WTB: 12" GB Egon Box complete with Locker/Drawer. and Egon's PKE

Good luck. I've been asking for the same thing in my own want to buy/trade thread since March. Egon's empty box, and his PKE meter, and for me, the proton pack for him. No luck in my thread. So far. :slap

Good luck. I've been asking for the same thing in my own want to buy/trade thread since March. Egon's empty box, and his PKE meter, and for me, the proton pack for him. No luck in my thread. So far. :slap

You ain't kidding, I've been trying to buy an Egon from a Freak for about 2 weeks now and it's like pulling teeth.:slap unfortunately my postcount doesn't allow me to post in Sale/Trade forums so buying or trading has proven difficult.

Hopefully Matty Re-releases :pray: but I doubt it:mad:

Yeah, I got the loose Egon body with the head sculpt from a board member here. I got the custom proton pack and ghost trap made by board member "nick-a-tron" too. I found a loose Egon jumpsuit, gloved hands and boots from Toy Anxiety.

But I'm still looking for Mattel's Ghostbusters proton pack, and Egon's PKE meter. Along with Egon's "drawer" and empty box. A lot of the same items you're looking for! :)

I did the same, Got the loose Egon body fro Q. had an extra Ray Stanz so I just transfered Rays gear to Egon and changed the name tag.
Only need the box w/drawer and PKE too.
sometimes you just have to improvise I guess. If you know of someone that can customize a PKE please let me know and If I should find something you need I'll be sure to let you know.

Okay I will. Don't get me wrong, the "nick-a-tron" custom proton pack and ghost trap is nice. But I really want the Mattel one to get the lights on it. Because I have the Mattel packs for my Ray and Peter figures. So I want all my Ghostbusters to have the same gear from Mattel. But yeah, I'll keep you in mind if/when I find someone that will make a custom PKE meter. I would like the empty Egon box with the "drawer" too! Those lockers look good next to the figures.

Let's help each other out here. :1-1:

Back