A silly@$$ thread . . . is it better to be a JOE or COBRA?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
NOTE: Admin/Mod . . . if this discussion/thread is inappropriate, then please delete or relocate as you see fit.

--

See subject.

SO . . .

Is it better to be a JOE or COBRA?

:D

Probably sux to be a Cobra trooper. I am sure Cobra Commander is hideously cheap and his troopers get outdated gear, ca ca meals, no heath care and no retirement plan. And obviously their training must suck ass cause the cant shot for shat.

It’s better to be a Dreadnok, because you get paid in grape soda, stolen goods, gold & motorcycles. And you don’t get killed off like the cobra troopers.

It really all depends on who you are as a person. If you are a front running monkey...GI Joe is your team as they are never allowed to lose. But if you like being on the losing end all of the time, Cobra is your team.

I am a little different. I have a strong hatred for oppression. I would join Cobra, and I would lead them to absolute defeat of the GI Joe 4th Reich (I still can't believe that nobody with better leadership ability has removed CC from power...permenantly), and then turn them in to an organization that strives for world peace and cooperation through non-violent methods such as education and aid to those in need.

Honest, I would.:monkey3

...and then turn them in to an organization that strives for world peace and cooperation through non-violent methods such as education and aid to those in need.

So you feel that indoctrination and bribery would be a more reliable method of spreading the ideology of the enslavement of all to all beneath the gentle oversight of the Cobra organization?

It's better to be a Joe. When the fit hits the shan, your buddies won't run away leaving you to take the brunt of the gunfire. If you fail because they ran, you won't be screamed at. Depending on specialty, you may actually get to wear some form of camouflage. You don't have to wear a helmet shaped like the head of a peepee. And there're more chicks (though some might like chicks too).

It’s better to be a Dreadnok, because you get paid in grape soda, stolen goods, gold & motorcycles. And you don’t get killed off like the cobra troopers.

Newb. You forgot the:

DONETTES.jpg

I rather be Firefly...He usually takes his shot and gets his man...gets paid well by Cobra...

Back