POLL for the NEXT 12" SW figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Jedi or Hero will be next?

• Qui-Gon Jinn

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Saesee Tinn

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Leia in Hoth Gear

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Leia in Bespin Gown

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Lando Calrissian

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Choose your figure...

Make your guess before the podcast this Thursday. The winner will get all-expenses-paid bragging rights.

This poll is compiled from the leading picks so far.

Remember, there is no Sith coming next. It has been said it will be a figure from "Order of the Jedi" or from "Heroes of the Rebellion". After that though, bring on the Sith!

Pimped out Lando has my vote, but I would love to see Qui-Gon. And why the wait on the Sith?

I'm really curious why everyone wants Qui-Gon Jinn so much?

Not that I have anything against Liam, I just can't figure out why he's so popular. Is it because you think if we get a Qui-Gon now then we'll get Darth Maul to go with him next? Is it because he's the Jedi that started it all? Is it because he refused to have anything to do with Star Wars after PM? Is it because he brought the midichlorians to light? Or is it just that Liam's cool because he's a loner that refused to join that council?

Actually, I don't want Qui-gon next. I merely said that's what I think it will be. I'd much prefer a masked character like Fett, Vader, or Stormtrooper, and the Sith need to start getting some representation. But if you asked me to put my money on it, I'd go with Qui-Gon.

I agree, and thankfully they said the Sith are next.

But for me, I voted Leia because I would like to have a set of the core characters from the OT. Plus, I've had enough of the PT Jedi already.

If a Jedi is next I bet on Qui-Gon, but that'll be the 5th out of 7 that are lame PT characters.

Where's the OT love? As much as I'd love a Leia, I'm guessing Lando is gonna be next.

Qui-Gon and Saesee are eventual must-haves, but my complete lack of interest in any OT offerings really leads me to hope for Lando or Leia. It would be nice to have another break after Mace like Han was before. Chances are I'll be picking up all the Sith except for Vader, so the more OT choices SSC makes, the more I save and the happier OT collectors will be. Win-win situation.

I'm utterly sick of PT Jedi...but it will be a money saver for me if it's Qui-Gon or the like.

Leia or Lando, I would buy.

Wow, there really seems to be a rift between those who like OT and those who like PT. How is that possible? I mean, its all Star Wars.

I grew up with the OT so I prefer it. I like the new ones (or I should say I like the bells-and-whistles within the movies) but I find it hard to believe that there are those of you out there with great disdain for the original trilogy. I'm assuming its the age difference that make one trilogy preferred.

Wor-Gar said:
I'm really curious why everyone wants Qui-Gon Jinn so much?

I'm a fan of Qui-Gon because I think Liam Neeson did an excellent job bringing him to life. He was a Jedi and simply one of the best characters of Phantom Menace. One of the greatest moments in all the prequels was the final battle with Darth Maul.

Wor-Gar said:
Wow, there really seems to be a rift between those who like OT and those who like PT. How is that possible? I mean, its all Star Wars.

I grew up with the OT so I prefer it. I like the new ones (or I should say I like the bells-and-whistles within the movies) but I find it hard to believe that there are those of you out there with great disdain for the original trilogy. I'm assuming its the age difference that make one trilogy preferred.

I wouldn't say I disdain the OT. I like the films just as much as the PT, and tend to have a hard time looking at the six episodes individually as opposed to one cohesive whole. However, when it comes to collecting, I find that I'm just more fond of the PT characters. I grew up watching the OT, yet I never really liked the characters that much, the exceptions being Yoda, Obi-Wan, Jabba, Palpatine, and oddly enough, Piett. The best thing (for me, at least) in the PT was the Jedi. Jedi have always been what I love about Star Wars, and the PT gave me scores of them, most of them quite striking visually, hence my fondness for them in my collecting.

As for the next figure, I really have no clue. I think it could go either way. Frankly, I didn't think we'd get this many PT characters so soon, so my predictions have been thrown off a bit.

Protozaius said:
I'm Quite sure - it's Gonna be Jinn! :D

I thought it was gonna be Leia but after reading your post, I dunno, you know. Some reason, I can't stop thinking it's gonna be Qui-Gon Jinn.

Back