Men in Black 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't like the second (too short, poor villain, rehashed plot), but the first is forever and always in my top 5 favorite movies of all time.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the third.

I would LOVE Hot Toys to make K and J figures - it would be like a dream come true for me.

Second was awful, highlight was Patrick Warburton (Puddy from Seinfeld) for the first 5 minutes he was in it.

But the first is a great flick, hopefully this one is decent.

3-D = weak, gimmicky and desperate. Ever since Avatar 3D simply means visual effects are important...story is NOT.

3-D = weak, gimmicky and desperate. Ever since Avatar 3D simply means visual effects are important...story is NOT.

I think now that 3D is going mainstream it wont necessarily always be used in the gimmicky ways it was before. I see it existing now to simply take definition to the next level, not facilitate some forced, amusement park-esque display of 3D capabilities. I'm sure that type of thing will still happen, but I don't think every film to use 3D from now on is doing so for the reasons you're suggesting. Only time will tell though!

I lose interest once I hear 3D now, I'm not a 5 yr old that needs stupid stuff coming off the screen for me to like a movie. But I'll get the non-3D Bluray of it. The MIB films are a nice treat.

Second was awful, highlight was Patrick Warburton (Puddy from Seinfeld) for the first 5 minutes he was in it.

But the first is a great flick, hopefully this one is decent.

Yeah. Second one was waaaay too goofy.

Loved the first. :cool:

No Tommy Lee Jones?

I didn't care for the second at all, but I really liked the first. I'll go see this for ____s and giggles if for no other reason.

Kudos to who ever thought Brolin would be a good choice to play a young TLJ. Hope the script delivers. To bad Baldwin bailed.

[ame]https://youtu.be/IyaFEBI_L24[/ame]

Doesn't look that great to me. Doubt it touches the first Men in Black.

Back