• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cinemark Popcorn Bucket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
I know this is a really silly request, but if anyone sees movies at a Cinemark theater, I really want one of their refillable popcorn buckets. :lol

They are sold out of them for the year here. They run $6 and you can refill them for the rest of the year for $3. As many movies as I see a year, it's worth my while getting this.

PM me if you can help me out. Thanks!

Yeah I know :cuckoo:

I think our local theater is a Cinemark... I plan on seeing IM2 sometime this week and I'll check it out for you :duff

No Cinemark goers?

let-s-see-a-movie.gif

Dang, I just went and saw IM2 there yesterday and saw that bucket thing for the first time. Wish I had read this thread then.

If you want, I can go back just to get the bucket. The ticket person is beyond the concessions, so I wouldn't need to see another movie just to get the bucket. And I drive by this theater every day on the way to work.

PM me and let me know if you want me to get it.

Dang, I just went and saw IM2 there yesterday and saw that bucket thing for the first time. Wish I had read this thread then.

If you want, I can go back just to get the bucket. The ticket person is beyond the concessions, so I wouldn't need to see another movie just to get the bucket. And I drive by this theater every day on the way to work.

PM me and let me know if you want me to get it.

You can go see Robin Hood!

Back