New Morebo clear glass doors for Billy cases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was in Ikea today and noticed they FINALLY came up with doors for Billy cases that have an aluminum frame instead of the huge wood frames or the stupid flower designs of the other doors. It's boggling that they hadn't sold these previously. They match the Besta doors too, so you can mix and match. :yess:

I went to buy about 10 of them ($45 each and you need 2 for a standard Billy) and of course, they were sold out. :gah:

Funny, I just noticed that some of the displays in the main forum are using these already.

Are Bestas deeper than the Billys? Is that why they're more expensive?

I think I told you I'm considering getting rid of the entertainment center for Bestas... but if I could save money with Billys...

thinking.gif

yep, Besta are 15 inches while Billys are only 10. Billy's aren't great for PFs, just not enough depth.

I picked up 4 of the aluminum framed ones for my besta. I think they look nice. If only SS would ship all my stuff now instead of 3rd Q I could fill my besta.

Hi, will the Morebo Doors fit on the Besta Units? Size wise, would everything match to fit? I like the larger longer size on these doors rather than the smaller one's that I've been purchasing.

Sal

Back