• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS ED Creature from the Black Lagoon Diorama #77/100 and more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rentu

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Howdy all,
I know I haven't been around here much lately and well thats for one very simple reason... I lost my job and I don't want to be tempted by this board to spend more money that I don't have :slap Happens to me all the time!

Anyway no job means time to sell some stuff again starting with the guy listed in the title. Never displayed it as I never found the proper home for it so it has been out of the box only for a few seconds when I first got it. There is a reserve on it (bigger hint then on the listing, it's $215) just trying to at least break even on it, but I certainly wouldn't mind if it goes for more :hi5:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160433166760

please check out my other auctions this week as well, all the rest start at 99 cents with no reserve!!

https://shop.ebay.com/ynt123/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks!

Last edited:
Little bump for the last 48 :)

Also remember that there are other sideshow and majestic products on the listing still for very very low prices. The Fly, Cylons, Van Helsing, Dr. no, Patsy from Monty Python, Saw plush, Vampire hunter D and lots more!

Still haven't hit the reserve on this one but I don't doubt that it will given the number of people watching so bid early, don't think you are going to sneak in at the end and get a deal, there are dozens of you thinking the same thing :lecture

Thanks again!

Bump!

Well it never quite made it to the reserve so now it's no reserve...at the same price :) Lots of other 12" listed marvel, dc, captain action. Thanks for looking!

bump
last day, everything is still super cheap great deals to be had!

Back