• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canon Rebel XSi + Lenses, SS Rancor and Cave Slug Dio , Code 3 Tie and 12'' SS SW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
New items added 5/14/12

To make things simple shipping to the lower 48 is now included in the price.:clap

Sideshow Rancor Statue EX - $150 - Displayed. Mint. Complete with interchangeable Luke figurine, original box and shipper.

Sideshow Cave Slug Dio - $40 SOLD - Displayed. Mint with box and shipper.

Code 3 Darth Vader's Tie Fighter - $175 - Displayed. Mint and complete with base (not shown, never used), original box and shipper.

Hot Toys Captain America torso armor - $18
Rifle is sold.

2gtc5ya.jpg

Hot Toys Two Face Parting Out

Burnt Jacket - $5

Clean Sculpt - $20

Tie - $10

Canon Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Camera with 18-55mm and 55-250mm lens - $425
I bought this about two years ago and have been using it for all my toy shots on the forum.

It's been baby'ed and the 55-250mm lens has barely been used. No scratches on it or either lens. It comes with it's paperwork, strap, battery, charger etc. Basically everything it came with in the kit plus the extra long lens. Great starter set-up or second camera.

Last edited:
Re: FS: DC Direct Statues

Sideshow 12'' Asajj Ventress - $75 - Displayed. Mint and complete with box.

img4320z.jpg

Sideshow 12'' Ki-Adi Mundi - $55 - Displayed. Mint and complete with box.

img4337ij.jpg

Last edited:

Pearl #1 - Don't eat the big white mint at the bottom of the urinal...the pink one is much better.

Last edited:

Pearl #2 - Never go commando in leather pants...unless you like "sticky" situations.

I'm all out of pearls of wisdom but not stuff to sell.

MUCH MORE ADDED

Mods, please change the thread title to "Coco's For Sale Thread"

Thanks!:hi5:

Last edited:

I sent a PM to you Adam about the Rocky Balboa "Italian Stallion" figure. Get back to me when you can. Thanks! :)

Re: Coco's For Sale Thread

Sell me your Jor-El, you will sell me your Jor-El. Don't hesitate people Coco is a cool dude to deal with. :duff

Re: Coco's For Sale Thread

Godfather is now pending. Still lots left and more to be added soon like a SS Kit Fisto, Assaj, Plo Koon and Mace. SS Spiderman 3 Red and Blue statue, etc.

Keep watching this one.

Back