Bowen's coming Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good.

Somebody wake up JS! ;)

I hope they make more than 50 grey pieces.....

lol

SO HOW BIG ITS GONNA BE? ANYBODY KNOWS THE MEASURES? 1/4...?

Yep, don't waste your time.... Recasts should be avoided like the plague, and you can get the same sculpture for 5-10 bucks anyway.

student_toe5 said:
hey guys!!! check this out. really coll hulk statue for sale... thinking of getting it. tell me what you guys think.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6039447832&fromMakeTrack=true

The custom doesn't impress me that much. If I were a huge fan of the movie Hulk I might get it, but it really is just a recast. I like how the seller says that a lot of time isn't spent on the Bowen statues because they're mass produced! The Bowen looks amazing, btw.

I'm disappointed. I thought he was going to sculpt him in the Kirby-Buscema tradition. This is just one more sculpt of the ridiculously exaggerated, way to big, steroid-induced Hulk that everyone seems to be doing. He doesn't fit in with the Thing statue at all. Those arms are way too big. Dang.

I've yet to see a great Hulk sculpt based on the 60's-70's versions.

BB

buzzybean said:
I've yet to see a great Hulk sculpt based on the 60's-70's versions.

BB

:peace

Hehehe.... Actually, I'm digging his new Hulk, especially the face. I'm anxious to see what the hairstyle looks like on the final piece too, I think he said he'd be giving him that 'Buscema' full head of hair.

Sideshow Andy said:
:peace

Hehehe.... Actually, I'm digging his new Hulk, especially the face. I'm anxious to see what the hairstyle looks like on the final piece too, I think he said he'd be giving him that 'Buscema' full head of hair.

Now if someone would do a sculpt based on your avatar, Andy, I'd be all over it! I've got Hulk toys all over my desk at work!

BTW, Bruce is in the house- thanks!!

BB

Back