Hey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badvoc

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Evening all.

I'm a regular browser of these forums but I just registered today to compliment another posters Captain Mal custom, so I may as well introduce and hit the deck running.

I'm from Northern Ireland and for the last couple of years started to gather some of the Action Man figures I had as a kid. This (unfortunately for my wallet) has now branched out to other forms of 1/6th, namely sci-fi & Ancient figures.

In fact I just received my first SS figure this week, the Orange Sandtrooper, and I'm now desperately trying to find the Stormtrooper.

Other than that, I have some of the Hot Toys Aliens figures. The AVP Alien warrior and Hicks and Apone. I'm a big fan of Ancient/Medieval figures also, with the Teutonic and Hospitaller knights sitting on my shelf as well as a couple of Hoplites.

K.

Welcome to the boards fellah . ( And unfortunately , prepare that wallet for a bashing . Hot Toys are beckoning . Step away from the King Whatsit from 300 figure!):rotfl

welcome-1.gif

Back