Prince of Persia Premium Format (Dastan)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siona

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks Sideshow !

<object width="800" height="500"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/ProductionPeek_10.flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/ProductionPeek_10.flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="800" height="500"></embed></object>

pop02.jpg

pop03.jpg

Nice! Oddly enough...now I find myself hoping the movie sucks :lol

This character made it into the PF line a lot faster than Jack Sparrow. I don't know how to feel about this until I see the movie.

We'll probably get this damn thing before we get Kratos....

Ugh, The movie looks like crap so I hope the statue is based on the game.

I doubt it's a coincidence that the PF pops up just as the movie is about to hit...

I'm reserving judgment for the movie, I thought a film inspired by a pirate theme Di$neyland attraction sounded dumb, and Bruckheimer delivered there!

I doubt it's a coincidence that the PF pops up just as the movie is about to hit...

I'm reserving judgment for the movie, I thought a film inspired by a pirate theme Di$neyland attraction sounded dumb, and Bruckheimer delivered there!

Yeah I know it will most likely be the movie version.

Well Pirates is one thing and this is another. Plus I had no idea The pirates movie was based on a ride. I've seen the trailer for PoP and it just doesnt seem any good. Graphics are amazing but after that, its basically dead. Just have to wait and see.

Every studio wants license holders to release/announce stuff around the time the film premieres. Any publicity that gets another mention of the film serves the great marketing blitz.

I'm probably going to see the film, I thought PotC would suck and look how that turned out, lol. (Well, the FIRST one didn't suck anyway. :nana: )

Every studio wants license holders to release/announce stuff around the time the film premieres. Any publicity that gets another mention of the film serves the great marketing blitz.

I hope they take this same approach to Tron Legacy!!!!!!:hi5:

i doubt many...lots of ppl didn't like the film or just think that the film is not worth the PF attention from what I've heard. Plus, I'd rather go for HT version, as you don't have to get an exclusive version and pay more just for a switch out hand with the dagger. With HT, you already get the dagger included

But on the other hand, the Sideshow version has a way better likeness...

But on the other hand, the Sideshow version has a way better likeness...

I think that's a matter of opinion though, as ppl who actually have the HT Dastan already say that it looks more like him in hand than pics, and the HS has changed from the proto. i don't 100% like either HS to be honest, as I feel non of them look enough like JG, but I don't collect 1/4 or Premium format so i naturally go towards the HT version

I think this is a nice looking PF, the likeness is not too Far off
Definitely, Dastan PF (Jake Gyllenhal) > Perseus PF (Sam Worthington)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back