Best PF Exclusive so far is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrisSolo

Super Freak
Reaction score
So what's everyone's fave/must have Exclusive PF so far?

Personally, I think it's the Leia Exclusive - nothing like a babe with a BIG gun! That stormie blaster adds a whole new dimension to the piece IMO - a must! :banana

My favorite( and only) PF is still my Vader ex. For my money he was worth every penny!!

I like the Leia extra arm with rifle, but I think that the two interchangeable arms on Lurtz are even better, as they allow you to really change the pose and look of the statue. It's almost like getting two different pieces in one.

Back to Star Wars: Grievous' cape seems to be the one Star Wars PF exclusive item that I would call really mandatory (even though the film version drops the cape before igniting all the sabers). He doesn't have as much presence without it, and it gives it the mixed media/fabric feel that the other pieces have.

As far as future PF exclusives, I would like to see Sideshow do something really different when Boba Fett eventually comes out and make the exclusive item a 1/4 scale polystone and metal Han Solo in carbonite. Charge an extra $150 for it, I don't care. They would look great together, and if Frozen Han doesn't come with Fett I doubt it would ever be made on its own.

tomandshell said:
As far as future PF exclusives, I would like to see Sideshow do something really different when Boba Fett eventually comes out and make the exclusive item a 1/4 scale polystone and metal Han Solo in carbonite. Charge an extra $150 for it, I don't care. They would look great together, and if Frozen Han doesn't come with Fett I doubt it would ever be made on its own.

That is a great idea...I would definetly pony up and extra $100-$150 for a full 1/4 Han in carbonite..Boba Fett is really the only other PF SW character I intend on getting and with an exc. like that who could say no!!

Although I must admit my Vader does look a little lonley , I may have to get an Obi to go with him..

Couldn't agree more! I'd pay the extra for a Han-cicle anyday of the week!

Boba's top of my wants list - a Han in carbonite would simply blow me away...

As for future releases, an ESB Luke with interchangable stump would be interesting... :D

I can't believe they charged $25 more for that gun on Leia, while the Mouse Droid exclusive came without any additional charge. It boggles the mind.

Grievous is (for me) the only SW exclusive so far I would be willing to pay the premium for to get the exclusive, the cloak just makes the statue for me.

Lynxje said:
Grievous is (for me) the only SW exclusive so far I would be willing to pay the premium for to get the exclusive, the cloak just makes the statue for me.

Same here !!! I would never have bought the regular edition ,But with the cape... hes perfect !!!! So for me its the best exclusive yet ...

For SW it's a tossup between Leia and GG, although Leia would be complete without the extra gun where you argue that GG wouldn't be without his cape.

Lurtz is definitely a cool exclusive but for those that are out already, I don't think you can beat Doom. That cup and pedastal are fantastic.

There are so many possibilities for Fett - they could do a Han/Luke type of exclusive where it's a different version. ESB colors for the regular and RotJ on the exclusive - forcing diehard Fetters to buy both. I do like the idea of Han wall treatment extra - some might baulk at the added cost though.

The Carbonite Han as the exclusive for Boba Fett is a cool idea. It would be even better if the little panel on the side lights up and blinks. Perhaps they could do something similar in the 12" line.

As for my favorite Exclusive "piece" so far, it's a toss up between the Lurtz extra arms/bow and Dr Doom's pedestal.

If we're talking just SW, it's GG hands down. There are a million different things I would've done with Vader. Han's is weak, Obi's is cool, and Leia's is cool as well. But the cape with the little slots for lightsabers is so sweet! Now if only we could get a couple of little lightsaber hilts to go in there.

But if we're talking the whole SS line, no one on this board can argue against the Exlusive version of the X-Men vs. Sentinel! The piece is good but the exlusive is amazing!!!

ResinDog said:
I think the "Predator Maquette Exclusive" blows them all away! :banana

I limited my pick to SW so I chose GG, but if we're looking at all off SS the Predator is by far the best exclusive, the mask is the way I will display mine and I doubt I would have bought him without it.

ResinDog said:
Yeah, I'd probably pick GG as well...

The Predator isn't even a PF - but I couldn't help myself. :naughty :D

Well looking at the Predator maquette I really don't see how it could get any more priemum then it already is.......

Lets create a new catagory just for it: "Priemum Maquette"

Jesse :D

Darklord Dave said:
For SW it's a tossup between Leia and GG, although Leia would be complete without the extra gun where you argue that GG wouldn't be without his cape.

I agree completely with Dave here. I actually preferred the regular Luke and Han to the exclusives. The Darth and Obi exclusives are decent, but nothing great.

The GG and Leia exclusives are mandatory, IMO. You can display GG with or w/o the cape. With the cape he has an extra mixed media element of cloth that is not present otherwise. Without the cape, he is screen-accurate, plus you can see more detail in his body and chest cavity. I plan to rotate the cape.

As for Leia, the Stormtrooper blaster is what the actual promo shot is taken from:

cache%5CSFULLS_49001.jpg

Plus, I also think the bigger gun looks much better. I will rotate the guns every once in a while. The GG exclusive is the best followed closely by the Leia exclusive.

Vader and Obi-Wan's exclusives would be better if they actually fit in with the scene. The exclusives themselves are cool, but they'll look stupid if you have the full duel set up. I plan to display the Jedi Remote with Han, since the base matches his Falcon base. I may sell the Vader exclusive on Ebay, and pick up the regular.

As weak as it is, yes the Vader exclusive is the best so far. I like Obi's more, so only for another month, I hope:naughty

Back