• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS Short BUCK and Tall BUCK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana Fett

Making this up as I go...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
For anyone who swapped their bodies out for HT bodies, I'm looking for the Short Buck (Luke Yavin, Bespin, etc.) and the Tall Buck (Qui-Gon, etc.) for customs. Let me know if you're trying to get rid of any. Would prefer them with all hands/feet. Ne need for the head-sculpts though.

:duff

I do, PM me if you want it... I was looking for $17 shipped :duff
(hands and feet, but no head)

Thanks Buttmunch! PM sent galactiboy!

I'm still looking for at least one more tall Buck and several short Buck's if anyone's got...

:duff

And replied :duff

BTW, have you considered using a V1 Prometheus... they are the same height/proportions as the short buck and can be had for around $12 from Toy Anxiety? Their short bucks are about twice that price.

Let me look when I get home, I think I have both. I ALSO still have your Vader Hasbro dome, that i didn't mail out yet, sorry.....:slap

Sweet, and sweet! I had completely forgotten about the dome! If there's a way to add some Buck's to that...AWESOME!!!

:rock

Friendly bump. I've had a couple of great PM's to get me started, but I'm also still looking for one more tall buck and a few more shorts! :rock

Back