• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:Anything Predator related

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predator vs. Alien

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anywhere I wanna be. Just like Visa, but without t
Well I'm looking for a couple things,

1. SS Wolf Predator bust(FOUND)
2.HT Elder Predator(Predator 2)
3. Wolf Predator 1:1 Bio Helmet

Or any other Predator related items you wanna get rid of, the three items listed above are just some personal grails of mine.
I'm looking for Hot Toys Preds aswell. Mainly the P2 Elder though, but let me know what you have.

Last edited:
Trustey is selling a Wolf Bust for $800, it isn't perfect some of the dreads are busted, but they could easily be fixed. I would get it if I had the space.

Trustey is selling a Wolf Bust for $800, it isn't perfect some of the dreads are busted, but they could easily be fixed. I would get it if I had the space.

Yeah, this is what I got back from cust svc.

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your Predator Life Size Bust replacement request. Unfortunately, we no longer have replacements or replacement parts available for this item. We regret not being able to offer you a replacement.

Please note Sideshow honors a 30 day return policy in which customers may return their items within 30 days of receipt. Beyond this 30 day period, we can no longer guarantee the availability of replacements.

If you would like to repair your item, we recommend using a super glue called Zap-A-Gap. For more information on this product, please see the following link: https://www.supergluecorp.com/zap-brand-products .

But no big deal IMO. You can stick them in still, choose not to display them and it's not noticeable, repair them, or check out hunterslair there are guys there that can put the Sideshow dreads to shame, and way sexier rings.

How much are you asking for the CM Pred btw Stag? Thats the sexiest Predator collectible on earth dude!

Back