Is Hot Toys Making an Iron Man II Black Widow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IKE-CON

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any rumors or seen something in print
somewhere that says they might be making this figure?

I'm mean, just look at the upside.
1) It's Scarlett Johansson
2) She Kicks Arse
3) She wears a tight black outfit
4) It's Scarlett Johansson in a tight black outfit kicking arse!!

I think I made my point...:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

But here's some pictures.

SJBlackWidow2.jpg

SJBlackWidow1.jpg

SJBlackWidow4.jpg

Last edited:
There is a Marvel section :rolleyes:

no kidding. :duh

A) they are making her, and they said they would reveal it about a week ago (they didn't...)

B) use the search tool. go to marvel not general movie/tv :duh

this thread will be moved soon anyway...

no kidding. :duh

A) they are making her, and they said they would reveal it about a week ago (they didn't...)

B) use the search tool. go to marvel not general movie/tv :duh

this thread will be moved soon anyway...

Just a friendly reminder that the polite thing to do is post the appropriate link - "use the search function" is about as forum friendly as "That's crap."

yeah they say they are making her, personlay i hope they are making adjustments to her leg/hip area so she will be able to bring her knees up to her chest and achieve so really deep poses

Has anyone heard any rumors or seen something in print
somewhere that says they might be making this figure?

I'm mean, just look at the upside.
1) It's Scarlett Johansson
2) She Kicks Arse
3) She wears a tight black outfit
4) It's Scarlett Johansson in a tight black outfit kicking arse!!

I think I made my point...:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

But here's some pictures.

SJBlackWidow4.jpg

Love your list of reasons to make ScarJo as BW! :lol :lol :lol

Hurry up and make her, Hot Toys!

Just a friendly reminder that the polite thing to do is post the appropriate link - "use the search function" is about as forum friendly as "That's crap."

Politeness & the interwebs don't mix, Dave. ;) :D

Hips and feet still need major re-design... The body I guess they have that covered (new body, realistic articulation) with as with Jill BSAA body

Last edited:
I just hope her outfit is leather-like and not rubber. I feel like the rubber is a cop-out on some outfits. Sure things like the Dark Knight obviously need to be out of rubber, but the Comedian's pants could could have been pleather.

everytime i comment on HT FB..i leave that remark..haha.. hope it'll subliminally affect their decision.. lol

I just hope her outfit is leather-like and not rubber. I feel like the rubber is a cop-out on some outfits. Sure things like the Dark Knight obviously need to be out of rubber, but the Comedian's pants could could have been pleather.
Lycra (not rubber or pleather)... Used in the movie.... might as well use a thinner one for 1/6 scale

Regarding Pepper Potts, I think the best thing that we might get will be a reissue female truetype with a Gwyneth Paltrow headsculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back